Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad's cum = doping?

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
★★★★★

JFL that creampies from chad can help foids in athletic competition

another reminder that chad always wins

How can anyone respect this whore after knowing she swallowed another mans cum

Wonder what else she puts in that mouth.

Filthy whore I hope that Chads cum poisons and kills her

imagine it becoming a trend for female athletes to pack themselves with as much roid-chad cum as humanly possible in order to get medals

I’ve heard of this theory before but I’m not sure whether it’s 100% accurate or not. If it is though, it’s terrifying. This is why we need a Beta uprising in Call of Duty: World at War.
it's amazing how schizo this theory makes women go, they're absolutely 50% "bad science!!! misogynist broscientists!!!" and 50% "ha!!!!!! deal with it inkels!!! darwin in action!!!!!"

Chad always wins

JFL at anyone believing this defense. Its carte blanche for women to dope as they please and claim "It came from a boyfriend!".

At least she was vaguely prepared for it by having a sample from the boyfriend who also tested positive for that drug, suggesting that it MIGHT be possible. But its still broadly ridiculous, and the obvious conclusion is they were both doping together on the same drug, probably because one was able to supply it for both.

Also EVERYONE in sports cheats these days with drugs. Everyone.

I loled :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: clown world ngl

studies show that coom is an antidepressant