Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad's conquest

How many genetic victories will Chad achieve in his lifetime?

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7-9

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 10-15

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 16-25

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • 26-1000

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
How many Stacies will a, 10/10 Thad Gigacock full lowinhib, inseminate during his time in today's Earth? This is not just what he may produce within the confines of marriage, but also all the foids he pump and dumps. Just curious what your guys conception is for the life of Chad.

26-1,000... Even if he doesn't get that many pregnant and have that many kids of his own, the effects of telegony means that his DNA will exist in children that are not even his...

This is why virginity was valued in the past, when men were [Based]...

26-1,000... Even if he doesn't get that many pregnant and have that many kids of his own, the effects of telegony means that his DNA will exist in children that are not even his...

This is why virginity was valued in the past, when men were [Based]...
Assuming we're factoring this in 26-1000 is 100% not an exaggeration and more precisely I'd imagine in the ballpark of 100-400 realistically. What would you guess only accounting for offspring directly related to him?

Assuming we're factoring this in 26-1000 is 100% not an exaggeration and more precisely I'd imagine in the ballpark of 100-400 realistically. What would you guess only accounting for offspring directly related to him?
10+ for instagram chads and 5+ for normal local chads...
Femasites know they can't report chad as the father of their bastards because he won't be able to pay child support for all the kids because they are knowingly sharing him. Most of the single mother whores who get child support from sub8 male tax dollars know who the father is...

1000-10000+ would be a more realistic number

We were denied our birthright to conquer and procreate and they expect us to stay silent.

Chad rides into battle with his massive penis that has taken the virginity of many girls. He crushes enemies with his bare hands. He slits incels throats with his razor sharp jawline.

We were denied our birthright to conquer and procreate and they expect us to stay silent.
You're god damn right, in a less cucked time we could still take it by force, but in today's world the state enforces the woman's law.

BTW sorry I fucked up this poll, I should have spread the options out a bit more.

A lot of attractive men report having over 100 partners before they settle down. Even if they are exaggerating, it’s probably more than 25.

You're god damn right, in a less cucked time we could still take it by force, but in today's world the state enforces the woman's law.

BTW sorry I fucked up this poll, I should have spread the options out a bit more.
People probably would’ve chosen the highest option anyway so I wouldn’t worry too much lol.

A lot of attractive men report having over 100 partners before they settle down. Even if they are exaggerating, it’s probably more than 25.
Nice, meanwhile I get nothing until I settle down with a hooker and become a genetic dead end.

10? Probably 50
Sexual partners? Hundreds

What kind of cucked fucking masochist thread is this, I'm not voting wtf, hats even the point of this thread

Any amount he wants, chads rules this world

What kind of cucked fucking masochist thread is this, I'm not voting wtf, hats even the point of this thread
Just as a means of calibrating my discernment. Obviously the thread is somewhat masochistically tongue in cheek; however, I am legitimately curious as to what the average Chad's procreation rate is. Throughout time invariably Chad would have a higher reproductive rate, but I'm curious as to what that looks like in today's age especially given in many modernized countries reproductive rates overall are obviously at non-replacement levels. Mainly I'm curious if Chad has increased his reproductive rate despite this at the cost of all sub-8s etc.

1000+ i would say :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: