Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads can't be bothered to reply seriously to titty pics

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

They get them daily without trying, why would they?
she's butthurt he didn't start drooling over her gross plastic ass

They get them daily without trying, why would they?
she's butthurt he didn't start drooling over her gross plastic ass
This.
Women don't realize that they all want the same guy, which means the same guy gets so much attention from other women

He joked about it like it's so casual.
He probably won't even remember the tiddy pic soon anyway, that's how little he cared about it

Meanwhile if the cashier brushes our hand when giving us our change back we remember it for years

Chads life is astronomically different to ours.

He probably won't even remember the tiddy pic soon anyway, that's how little he cared about it

Meanwhile if the cashier brushes our hand when giving us our change back we remember it for years
The average incel will melt if hugged by a 5/10 foid

Sex seems so foreign to me and here we have chads and foids taking about it like its as normal as drinking water. Chads get attention, sex, and nudes with such regularity that it is basically like breathing or drinking water for them. Chad truly lives in another plane of existence and all i can do is rot from afar

The average incel will melt if hugged by a 5/10 foid

Sex seems so foreign to me and here we have chads and foids taking about it like its as normal as drinking water. Chads get attention, sex, and nudes with such regularity that it is basically like breathing or drinking water for them. Chad truly lives in another plane of existence and all i can do is rot from afar
Gigabased.

Can we nuke this planet already?

Forget sex, any form of intimacy is simply unimaginable to me.