Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads can spend their whole lives believing the bluepill and being happy without any problems whatsoever

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
This yet is another advantage of being good-looking. They never really have to bother with all that pill stuff and can live perfectly believing everything they conquered in terms of relationships, sex, friends, etc, was actually due to their efforts and that people like them because of who they are.

"Just be yourself", "there's someone for everyone", "if a relationship didn't work out just try again, don't worry", all of this which would be gigacope for an ugly or even average guy is true for Chad, and even if it isn't in some cases, he can still believe in without any negative effects (like an ugly/average guy would start to feel frustrated and confused about how he's still a virgin at 20 even though he was a nice, normal, functional, friendly person, tried a lot, etc, that is, if he actually has a mind that works, contrary to cucks from IT).

If an incel looksmaxxes and actually manages to become a Chad (extremely unlikely) or at least a high tier normie, he'll notice how different people are treating him and know it's all about looks, he'll most likely still feel bitter and vengeful. Not to mention how he still has to deal with all the trauma and baggage from his ugly days of frustration, bullying, etc (not to say that he wouldn't feel much better compared to before, he'd feel MASSIVELY better but still not as good as Chad who was Chad from the start).

Tl;dr, there's nothing better than being naturally good-looking from the start in this life here. Even if you MAGICALLY became a 10/10 today you would still never know the peace, happiness and pleasure of being born a Chad. Also no more teen love and a normal development for you, of course.

Chads are justexistpilled

No need to be nice or redpilled or confident or w/e

do you think if a chad got acid burned/ disfigured that they'll become incel from how they look afterwards?

do you think if a chad got acid burned/ disfigured that they'll become incel from how they look afterwards?
Of course. But if it was bad enough, reverse halo effect could take place (virtue signaling foid dating him, but cucking him of course).

Chads know they are good looking, don't ever get it twisted. Once they are past a certain age they have figured it out, why they get more attention from women than their friends, even just looking at themselves in the mirror. Chads/stacies and incels are the only people are all blackpilled really. But for chads and stacies it's a whitepill. It's NORMIES that are truly bluepilled.

If an incel looksmaxxes and actually manages to become a Chad (extremely unlikely) or at least a high tier normie, he'll notice how different people are treating him and know it's all about looks, he'll most likely still feel bitter and vengeful. Not to mention how he still has to deal with all the trauma and baggage from his ugly days of frustration, bullying, etc
That's why I don't wanna get lengthening surgery(I can't afford anyway) and also the reason why I don't use lifts, just seeing the difference people would treat me it could make me suicidal

Those guys are privileged beyond there understanding, should be very thankful for the privileges bestowed upon them nature been very kind to them indeed.

Last edited:
You know something? I think it'd be better if every Chad were bluepilled. It's because I highly doubt blackpilled Chads are on our side.
And again, speaking about bluepilled Chads, good for them anyways.
And of course that's all pretty obvious, genetics are everything. They determine every aspect of your life.
I am highly attracted to fat foids, but they reject me.
No offense, but that's gross. :incel:

I am a real incel; I am highly attracted to fat foids, but they reject me.

If I could get fat chicks, I'd never, ever register here.

This guy is a fakecel.
Same and I agree.

Or they can become blackpill and use us for extra entertainment.

This yet is another advantage of being good-looking. They never really have to bother with all that pill stuff and can live perfectly believing everything they conquered in terms of relationships, sex, friends, etc, was actually due to their efforts and that people like them because of who they are.

"Just be yourself", "there's someone for everyone", "if a relationship didn't work out just try again, don't worry", all of this which would be gigacope for an ugly or even average guy is true for Chad, and even if it isn't in some cases, he can still believe in without any negative effects (like an ugly/average guy would start to feel frustrated and confused about how he's still a virgin at 20 even though he was a nice, normal, functional, friendly person, tried a lot, etc, that is, if he actually has a mind that works, contrary to cucks from IT).

If an incel looksmaxxes and actually manages to become a Chad (extremely unlikely) or at least a high tier normie, he'll notice how different people are treating him and know it's all about looks, he'll most likely still feel bitter and vengeful. Not to mention how he still has to deal with all the trauma and baggage from his ugly days of frustration, bullying, etc (not to say that he wouldn't feel much better compared to before, he'd feel MASSIVELY better but still not as good as Chad who was Chad from the start).

Tl;dr, there's nothing better than being naturally good-looking from the start in this life here. Even if you MAGICALLY became a 10/10 today you would still never know the peace, happiness and pleasure of being born a Chad. Also no more teen love and a normal development for you, of course.
Yeah that would be my father, saying his daughter can have boyfriends and any bf-gf can stay in their own homes away from their family

They are very retarded