Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads can do no wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
A cousin of mine (when he was around 16) approached a 4 year old foid who was sick and asked her to suck his penis. When i learned of this, i stopped speaking to him. The other day, i saw this foid talking to my cousin. WTF!

Btw, this guy has had many gfs and is now around 42 and married to a Russian foid. So much for le presonality detector.

These personality detectors tend to malfunction an awfully lot when in the presence of 6ft+ square jawed, high cheekbone guys, weird how that works, really makes ya think

These personality detectors tend to malfunction an awfully lot when in the presence of 6ft+ square jawed, high cheekbone guys, weird how that works, really makes ya think

Hes 6 ft+ and good jaw structure. Total prick though, cant stand the sight of him. Yet he got a lot of foids while i post here.

U L T I M A T E L O L I P I L L L

Just be a pedophile bro