Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads bypass socially acceptable age differences

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Chads at 30-40 having sex with 18-21 year old females = woooooo so HOT you go GURL!!!l ya just landed yourself a HOTTIE WOOOO :chad:

Incel/Normie at 30-40 having sex with 18-21 year old females = eewwww what a fucking creepy old fart, potential pedo???!!! :soy:

legit chads are so rare you can't even include them in statistics

a 6'3 male model chad with nw0 hair at 30+ is so rare he might as well not exist

Cucks are Chad worshipers

Thats the halo effect right there. Chads fucking young women are seen as protectors, while his incel counter-part would be seen as a predator

a 6'3 male model chad with nw0 hair at 30+ is so rare he might as well not exist

I didn't expect this kind of cope from you....you're usually very based and blackpilled in your posts. Im sorry but I fully disagree. Ive made a female tinder profile in my city of 6 million people and within even just 30km there are literally hundreds of legitimate Chad profiles to go through on tinder in the 30+ age bracket. Stereotypical Chads with height, frame, face, NW0 hair, Waffen-SS hairstyle on point, status, money, etc.

Last edited:
Yep no surprise there

society worries about the incels wanting to fuck the jbs but can't do so anyways, while chad fucks the jbs and gets away with it

now hold on their....tbh...its becoming the norm. just like how the average height goes up their are more chads. eventually "chad" as a concept won't exist. it will just be mega vs giga vs tera humans. and at some point...their will only be completely perfect whites left. chads and stacys only and they will have no one to hate and its going to confuse the fuck out of their ego...god knows what happens after that. hierarchy chaos. like....when 1 psychopath amongst a large group of psychopaths scares the rest of the group but also said scary guy is 10/10 giga...who the fuck knows but that's the future. consider this

chad lite will eventually be normie tier...and normie tier will be incel. chad will be just chad lite..and giga chad will be chad. actually il make a thread on this s00n. and the various flavors of non true cels..location manlet this that non ntcel...will be like...truecels… truecels will probably be in an inclosure or used for fertilizer

Last edited:
I didn't expect this kind of cope from you....you're usually very based and blackpilled in your posts. Im sorry but I fully disagree. Ive made a female tinder profile in my city of 6 million people and within even just 30km there are literally hundreds of legitimate Chad profiles to go through on tinder in the 30+ age bracket. Stereotypical Chads with height, frame, face, NW0 hair, Waffen-SS hairstyle on point, status, money, etc.

chad is a percentage of top men (say 1/1000) so by definition there can't be a lot of chads

if 6'3 good face is plentiful then 6'8 9/10 face is the new chad