Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad’s birthday on normiebook today

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
I still have a Facebook for whatever reason and was scrolling through and happened upon a Chad I know from high school’s birthday notification. Against my initial reaction I clicked on it to see what kind of messages he got compared to me (none expect from family and like 4 random boomers my mom knows). Holy shit it was suicide fuel. Like 200 post total and rising, countless pictures of girls sitting with him on vacations and beaches with kiss emoji posts, friends and family typing fucking essays about the great things he’s done and how grateful they are for meeting him. I was feeling less blackpilled lately but a reminder of how Chad lives in a completely different world from people like us gave me all I needed.

Meanwhile I haven't had a conversation with anybody other than my parents in years. Exclude mandatory shit like uni or work and I never did.

meanwhile, i only get mandatory small talk with my parents
Isn't that what a conversation is? What else would we talk about?

Meanwhile I haven't had a conversation with anybody other than my parents in years. Exclude mandatory shit like uni or work and I never did.

I still have a Facebook for whatever reason and was scrolling through and happened upon a Chad I know from high school’s birthday notification. Against my initial reaction I clicked on it to see what kind of messages he got compared to me (none expect from family and like 4 random boomers my mom knows). Holy shit it was suicide fuel. Like 200 post total and rising, countless pictures of girls sitting with him on vacations and beaches with kiss emoji posts, friends and family typing fucking essays about the great things he’s done and how grateful they are for meeting him. I was feeling less blackpilled lately but a reminder of how Chad lives in a completely different world from people like us gave me all I needed.
nice rarepostcel anecdote

what normies have made out of social media is something truly terrifying
in EE it's more popular to have low post content, and 1000s of fake friends instead for status, but either way the incels stand out like a sore thumb, if they ever even signed up

I don’t use jewbook

Same tbh

I don’t use jewbook
when and how do normies sign up for it anyway?
do they invite each other on there? show each other the ropes?
nobody ever did that with me, i made an account once of my own volition and never used it or set it up with my real info because why bother.

when and how do normies sign up for it anyway?
do they invite each other on there? show each other the ropes?
nobody ever did that with me, i made an account once of my own volition and never used it or set it up with my real info because why bother.
Yeah pretty much. Normie friends told me to create one back in 2010

A decade ago I did an experiment. There was a Chad who didn't have a facebook account, it was someone from my school that I personally didn't know, just by sight, so I registered with his name on facebook. Soon I received dozens of invitations and messages about how "we had met", "he was from my life" and I had nothing to do with him. I got bored of accepting friend requests with that fake account. Instead my real facebook was a real desert compared to the other account. In the end Facebook detected that it was a double account and blocked it so I couldn't find out more details. It was just another check on how shitty my life is.

It was all rigged from the start, have fun betabuxxing a used up whore you fucking normalfag lurkers.

I was feeling less blackpilled lately
There is no escape you are here
Savetweetvid EVPPlZFU8AISdSh

A decade ago I did an experiment. There was a Chad who didn't have a facebook account, it was someone from my school that I personally didn't know, just by sight, so I registered with his name on facebook. Soon I received dozens of invitations and messages about how "we had met", "he was from my life" and I had nothing to do with him. I got bored of accepting friend requests with that fake account. Instead my real facebook was a real desert compared to the other account. In the end Facebook detected that it was a double account and blocked it so I couldn't find out more details. It was just another check on how shitty my life is.
Like a tinder experiment but on facebook eh? :feelsStudy:
You may aswell just delete your facebook tbh, i deleted mine last year and haven't looked back since.

Last edited:
it's truly amazing how normies keep coping this hard.

Brutal. Cant imagine getting even a fraction of that level of positive attention.I never had anyone come over for my birthday. Even my sister acted like she didnt want to be there

I remember years back when I was in school and had Facebook there was a chad that had the same birthday as me, he would always get 100s of birthday wishes on his page while I would get maybe 1 or 2, some years I got none