Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads are very common

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
I used to think movie star level Chad's were rare, as only a select few have defined jawlines, height, proportions, etc.

It turns out Chads with perfectly developed faces plus unique features are very common, like one in every 20 college students. There are 6'11" giga Chad's who you'll never see on TV since the logging would be too harsh. International upper middle class pussy magnets who jet set through a whirlwind of easy to get exciting sex with attractive, fertile young women who would hate having to share even an elevator with you because you're a GENETIC DEAD END.

Just go to a university and you will see a bunch of Gichachads and Stacies. All of them are rich too. We are living in a caste system for a long time now but no one seems to realize that.

only a select few have defined jawlines,
I seldom see people with solid lowers thirds, like legit good lower third instantly draws your attention because it's so rare... But i see tall+big framed men pretty often, they mog my little deformed skeleton to grave and back, make me want to become a suicidebomber, tbh tbqh tbh

It's just that you don't count incels and normies probably. For females, they only see good looking guys

Holy shit that is fucking suifuel.
I knwo i cant take it, i just cant. Nether can i take this:
0597 big lips pussy
Its over.

There are 6'11" giga Chad's who you'll never see on TV since the logging would be too harsh.
The logging? I do not understand. You mean mogging? Ever seen a basketball match on TV?

i see a decent amount of high tier normies and chadlites on campus but not really any legit chads

Thats actually not so common. 1 in 20 means only 5 out of 100 people. Chadlites are far more common since theyre basically just looksmaxxing normies.

Yep, just go to a college town and you will want to end it. Tallfags and males with attractive faces everywhere and girls with hourglass figures everywhere.

Dating apps, social media and TV makes Chad a common occurence for foids. Average and below average men stand no chance when Chad is one swipe away.

1/20 isnt common at all lol. if that statistic was accurate then only 5% of the population are chads

not really

i see a lot of sub human incels too

it's just that you're now conscious about the chad-incel issue, so you notice more chads, just as a manlet you'll notice taller guys because you're disregarding men shorter than you

1/20 isnt common at all lol. if that statistic was accurate then only 5% of the population are chads
Itreinforces 95/5 rule.

I only see about 5-10% of chadlites and maybe 1% of Chads whenever I look around, and then 10% of high tier normies, those are de 15-20% at the top of society hierarchy.

Chads are really rare, maybe one in 100 and in some places that number is not even that high, mostly like 1 in 200, most girls are fucking chadlites so it really doesn't matter that much to us.

i dont see chads on daily base except my brother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back