Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads are turning me into a genocidal marxist srs

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
By chads I am including social chads (that is people who are very successful at other things than getting laid). I am so fucking tired of listening to all of this bullshit about "trying hard" "work ethic". It's the same fucking bullshit fucking everywhere. There is maybe 5% of successful people who are even just slightly self-aware of why they are successful/talented (genetics and circumstances) but the overwhelming majority is completely fucking delusional. And out of these delusions, grows a unwarranted superiority complex which causes them to look down on everybody else. They legit think they are special snowflakes and will ridicule everybody less successful than them. In the past this just annoyed me somewhat but it's becoming increasingly obnoxious.

It's started to make me wonder if maybe communists have a point (old school communists mind you, not this modern day sjw garbage) about most successful people being vermin srs.

Last edited:
It's just a way for them to pat themselves on the back. Why stop being delusional when your delusion benefits you?

HIGH IQ POST.

It's just a way for them to pat themselves on the back. Why stop being delusional when your delusion benefits you?

there are no such thing as social chad, if u r 8+ ur chad u automatically successful(in terms of social validation)

there are no such thing as social chad, if u r 8+ ur chad u automatically successful(in terms of social validation)
social chad = sucessful socially
economic chad = sucessful economically

i think you are confusing chads with femoids