Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Chads are the ones who treat women like sexual objects not incels

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
When the fuck have you heard of an incel who has fucked a girl just to dump her like a piece of trash? When the fuck has an incel abandoned his wife or gf for another woman? There used to be a Chad at my building who forced his wife to work as a prostitute for coke. When the fuck has an incel done that? The truth that no one wants to accept is that incels by definition are the least of a threat for women simply because we have no access to them. Women don't want us around them. You can't mistreat something you don't have, can you?

Chad treats them like sexual objects and they like it JFL

There is no good argument against incels at all. People just despise the fact that people at the bottom aren't just accepting their slavery to they use fallacious arguments to try to shut us up.

Chad treats them like sexual objects and they like it JFL
Whatever chad does it will always be construed as positive.
This is why giving foids rights was a bad idea, they can't think past their lust for chad.

True. I would marry the first women I get into a relationship with.

Non chads don't exist in the eyes foids. Therefore the only men remaining are violent chads

When the fuck have you heard of an incel who has fucked a girl just to dump her like a piece of trash? When the fuck has an incel abandoned his wife or gf for another woman? There used to be a Chad at my building who forced his wife to work as a prostitute for coke. When the fuck has an incel done that? The truth that no one wants to accept is that incels by definition are the least of a threat for women simply because we have no access to them. Women don't want us around them. You can't mistreat something you don't have, can you?
high iq. look at my thread for good examples of this too

There is no good argument against incels at all. People just despise the fact that people at the bottom aren't just accepting their slavery to they use fallacious arguments to try to shut us up.
100%

This has to be the most honest truth spoken but the sad reality is society will just act as though it's not true.