Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads are respectful to the foids they DON'T wanna fuck

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
"Hot guys are always nice and kind, it's always ugly and old dudes who are creeps" "Attractive guys never treat me bad, it's always ugly men who are bad to me"
I'm fucking tired of hearing foids saying shit like that. First off, ugly men flirting are no different than chads flirting. But obviously, because we're ugly, everything we do even if it is just a smile, is considered harassment by those toilets. Second and most importantly, bitch if you're complaining that only ugly dudes hit on you that's just because you're fucking ugly yourself. You must be a fat, ugly, dirty, smelly land whale who does nothing except bitching to everyone around you. Ugly guys go after girls they think nobody else wants. We're realistic. Chad is only respectful to you cause he pities your ugly ass. If Chad really wanted to date an ugly bitch, he'd be everything but respectful. Chads are always direct when it comes to fucking bitches. He makes dirty jokes about their tits and butts. He asks them out the minute he sees a pretty girl. If they don't do it to you, it's cause you're an utterly toad-like garbage piece of fucking and ugly bitch.

Lookism halo at its finest

You said ugly 11 times. That's a lot of ugly man.

He asks them out the minute he sees a pretty girl. If they don't do it to you, it's cause you're an utterly toad-like garbage piece of fucking and ugly bitch.
Words of wisdom
Mogs me

200 2

Chad finds BadAssPrincessA disgusting then, I hope she falls into life long deep depression after she reads your thread.

Chad finds BadAssPrincessA disgusting then, I hope she falls into life long deep depression after she reads your thread.
Well she's an obese ethnic... I feel bad for the sub 6 men who have pity fucked her.