Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Chads are rare"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just fucking lol, pull up a chair and let me give you copers a math lesson.

There are multiple reasons why "Chads are rare" is a cope.

1. Chad fucks around, he doesn't need to commit like a desperate normie, so he has no limits on who he can fuck. Granted, he'll fuck landwhales less often (not never).
2. The internet and smartphones push all the Chads everywhere to the forefront. Therefore even if only 5% of men are technically chads, because there are millions and millions of people, there are easily a million Chads on the internet.
3. Demographics. I've elabbed on this before, but here it is again: Demographics are about Gender Ratios at certain age groups. You see, birth rates are declining, meaning the older generation is larger than the younger one. There are larger amounts of older single men competing for a smaller amount of younger women. Many of those older men are age frauding as well, so the gender ratio of men competing for foids ages 16-25 is much larger than the amount of foids aged 16-25

For these reasons, it doesn't matter if Chads are mathematically rare, because due to cultural promiscuity, internet and smartphones, and demographics, Chads are now as common as the sands.

over for youngcels

Imagine being an 18 yr old virgin while your same aged looksmatch hole is slurping some 35 yr dude's cum in the back of his car.

That's true. Chads are busy fucking the entire neighborhood so you won't see them on the train going to work every morning or during commercial hours.

Internet was the best thing to ever happen to chad.

One guy here made a mid-tier Becky profile on Tinder and he said he was just flooded with endless moggers.

Chad doesn't need to be common when he can just fuck tons of foids. It's like how you don't need that many roosters on a farm

They’re so rare yet every time i go outside i see them

I’m a 3/10 so almost every guy is a Chad to me.

I hate Chads with all my heart

Chad is not that rare tbh