Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads are not Intelligent

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-

Peter Hitchens is the ugliest person in the room, and yet he's the only one talking sense, the handsome Chadlite next to him is a complete mong. In the world in which we live, people associate good looks with higher intelligence, this is not reality. I even notice users on this site assume that the uglier one is, the dumber they are, this goes beyond ignorance and straight into masochism. What is true is that the more attractive are more likely to be listened to and believed, which is a shame.

Hitchens is a fraud, and he LARPed as a leninist for most of his life. Now he is overcompensating for being such a fuckwit by trying to sound educated. Death to him.

Nothing to add but the full measure of my support.

"Chad is high IQ" is some seriously contemptible self-flagellation. Chad is within 5 points of 100 usually, i.e. a stupid fuck.

Chads are mostly very low IQ tbh i can brainmog them into oblivion

Hitchens is a fraud, and he LARPed as a leninist for most of his life. Now he is overcompensating for being such a fuckwit by trying to sound educated. Death to him.
Doesn't matter, just watch the video on its own, listen to the way they all talk. The point is not to support Hitchens, it's to examine the dynamic of the conversation which is happening. The low IQ foid and the Chad both side with eachother against the ugly man.

There is no correlation between intelligence and looks, that’s just a societal myth

There is no correlation between intelligence and looks, that’s just a societal myth

I have some bad news. Go to Sci-Hub and read the correlation matrix tables in https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315, and you will see that intelligence correlates with physical attraction in the UK more than social class at birth, mother's education, and father's education. The correlation is higher for males than for females. There is a 12 point IQ difference between people classed as attractive versus people classed as unattractive (as measured by teacher assessment at ages 7 and 11 in an NCDS study). Taking the samples at ages 7 and 11 is not a problem because longitudinal studies on lifelong assessments of attractiveness show that subjective assessments of attractiveness are a relatively stable life trait.

It makes evolutionary sense for the uglier/weaker males to have more developed brains than chads on average. Dominant looking males with chadlike faces are selected by prime women due to looks alone and brains are not a necessary part of their reproductive success. On the other hand, weaker males are expected to be able to acquire resourses in order to secure a woman. The ugly/weaker males are often forced to work mostly alone while normies team up. The only way for incels to succeed and reproduce is to have above average intelligence and outsmart their competitors.

I have some bad news. Go to Sci-Hub and read the correlation matrix tables in https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315, and you will see that intelligence correlates with physical attraction in the UK more than social class at birth, mother's education, and father's education. The correlation is higher for males than for females. There is a 12 point IQ difference between people classed as attractive versus people classed as unattractive (as measured by teacher assessment at ages 7 and 11 in an NCDS study). Taking the samples at ages 7 and 11 is not a problem because longitudinal studies on lifelong assessments of attractiveness show that subjective assessments of attractiveness are a relatively stable life trait.
Chads may have the capacity for intelligence, but they probably don't use it because they don't need to. From real world experience, I have found that Chads are happy, but have a completely distorted image of reality. Many of them are completly incapable of looking at things from any perspective aside from their own, and their own perspective is a combination of feel good beliefs from constantly having their asses kissed, and whatever the dominant culture in their society is.

Chads are mostly very low IQ tbh i can brainmog them into oblivion
Why would they ever use their brains when they can just use their looks. I can't stand when other incels try to say we're less intelligence just because we don't look good.
Chads may have the capacity for intelligence, but they probably don't use it because they don't need to. From real world experience, I have found that Chads are happy, but have a completely distorted image of reality. Many of them are completly incapable of looking at things from any perspective aside from their own, and their own perspective is a combination of feel good beliefs from constantly having their asses kissed, and whatever the dominant culture in their society is.