Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads are money inherited billionaires of dating market.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Billionaires get rich bcs all the opportunitys were given to them from the start,private school,better collage,inheriting money from dead grandpa etc
Chads are the same shit they were given attention,love,acceptance and tolarence since they began first grade.

We need to abolish Chads and seize the dating market.

What regulatory hurdles would we enact?

If social media access is going to be restricted to women like people here have suggested, maybe social media access should be restricted to chads and good looking men too.

It could be done by putting in restrictions in place against men posting too often, for men that have been determined to have posted faces and bodies very attractive to women in their photos by the machine learning algorithm.

Billionaires contribute far more to humanity than Chads generally do.

It's because there's civilization, law and order. It makes everything safe and peaceful, so instead of productive and intelligent traits being valued, what's valued is insignificant shit like looks. If there were total anarchy and chaos, few would give a shit about looks.
Billionaires are leeches and need to be hanged and eaten. And Chads too, fuck them.

It's because there's civilization, law and order. It makes everything safe and peaceful, so instead of productive and intelligent traits being valued, what's valued is insignificant shit like looks. If there were total anarchy and chaos, few would give a shit about looks.
No it wont happen,Chads will start a cult or create their own groups and declare themselfs king.
Look would rather the most bcs people will want strong on their side during a survival of he fittest situation.
Why would anyone become productive in a society where there isnt law and order ? People would just steal from productive people

Based. Rich people bashing is just cope. They are successful; we are not.

sometimes, but would you say facebook is a contribution? I would say it isn't, it made everything worse. and there are many such examples

Billionaires are leeches and need to be hanged and eaten. And Chads too, fuck them.
That’s true. I have never seen a billionaire actually do something useful for humanity. I’m not a communist but their really should be a max amount of money you can have and the other money goes to the government. Chads should all die of cancer. Fuck them

Based. Rich people bashing is just cope. They are successful; we are not.

I have a pretty centrist stance on wealth, and I do know a few extremely wealthy individuals.

It's not fair to say they're all leeches, or that they're all successful and deserve our respect. Half the billionaires in the world right now are considered "self-made", and just over 20% fully inherited their wealth; the remaining ones occupy some sort of a middle-ground where they were lucky enough to inherit a small fortune, but played an instrumental role in growing it into the 10-digit club.

sometimes, but would you say facebook is a contribution? I would say it isn't, it made everything worse. and there are many such examples

Facebook and social media, in general, is a pretty difficult conversation. I'm sure that none of these entrepreneurs intended or foresaw some of the political and cultural consequences of their products. At this point, we should judge individuals like Zuckerberg based on how they fulfill their corporate social responsibility; i.e. their efforts to connect with civil society and the public sector.