Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads are boring imbeciles

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Think what you will but i think that chads are inferior subhuman subrace of stupid broots. We are of better kind we are better in every way with exception of our look . We are the best in this fucking rotten world wich is filled with those ugly consumaristic dolls fucking idiotic chads and their stupid good for nothing slats.

COPE. Might aswell let chad fuck your girlfriend so you dont have to bother having sex.

COPE. Might aswell let chad fuck your girlfriend so you dont have to bother having sex.
I would slice his throat for that. It is not wise to mess with me.

Chad do not need our incel subhuman copes lol they go out partying with foids and fuck them.

I agree...... wild animals all of them.

We incels are gods of the nether never forget buddy boyos

Last edited:
yes most of them are stupid. chads needs to stop talking. their words has no real meaning. They speak just to say something to get attention.

@Total Imbecile

@Total Imbecile
2417AE7A 831E 46D2 BDAF 66948F0C3D81

C O P E
O
P
E

Honestly, most of these Chads are so utterly vapid it's unreal. It's like they've come right off a production line. If you've met one, you've met them all.

Honestly, most of these Chads are so utterly vapid it's unreal. It's like they've come right off a production line. If you've met one, you've met them all.
High IQ.

We need to bomb the chad factory headquarters

They aren't as shallow as you think, many of them, especially poor Chads, face hardships outside of social life/sex life that not many Incels really have to face, simply because like us, they are Men and still not as privileged as the average foids. Many Chads had to looksmaxx their way into Chadhood as well.

Many Chads are actually nice dudes, but it's just that most of them don't fucking care about others people's problems or are highly oblivious about it.
So speaking as an Incel, I don't think we should take advices from Chads or expect them to be empathetic with us.

Last edited:
Chads are only better in terms of appearance. With appearance you can just get girls, nothing else. We on the other hand are enlightened. With enlightenment, we can reach a whole different plane of existence. We can become gods to walk among humans.

Chads are only better in terms of appearance. With appearance you can just get girls, nothing else. We on the other hand are enlightened. With enlightenment, we can reach a whole different plane of existence. We can become gods to walk among humans.
Yeas.

yes most of them are stupid. chads needs to stop talking. their words has no real meaning. They speak just to say something to get attention.
High iq. There's no chad standup comedians or professors because they're all autistic retards.

Blackpill truth right there
Sorry man but it is a blue pill. You just have pleasure to wallow in your shit. It easier to live in that way is not it for you ?
I prefer to be on a top. Im maginficent . So fuck off.
That guy above the comments is right we were chosen to open new planes of existence to be god like.

That guy above the comments is right we were chosen to open new planes of existence to be god like.
We're modern day prophets. Them whores better recognize.

Chads and women are pretty boring tbh, i'd rather to have incels and nerds as friends.

Sounds like you’re in the coping mood today.

What a cope. Chads are supposed to be dumb? What? Really? In California, the average Chad is a surgeon, while the average incel is a worthless human.

At university parties I’ve seen a lot of high status Chads, both highIQ and good looking.

HighIQ incels are rare.

Sounds like you’re in the coping mood today.

What a cope. Chads are supposed to be dumb? What? Really? In California, the average Chad is a surgeon, while the average incel is a worthless human.

At university parties I’ve seen a lot of high status Chads, both highIQ and good looking.

HighIQ incels are rare.
We're modern day prophets. Them whores better recognize.
We are

Attachments

• 86396494.jpg
    86396494.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 34
They cheated to get in, and they have study groups where they pass each other old exams. Incels usually have to only depend on themselves because no one wants to help them or be their friend.
HighIQ incels are rare.
Cope.
Smartest people in the world

Think what you will but i think that chads are inferior subhuman subrace of stupid broots. We are of better kind we are better in every way with exception of our look . We are the best in this fucking rotten world wich is filled with those ugly consumaristic dolls fucking idiotic chads and their stupid good for nothing slats.
I have a better and more interesting character than any chad (of Course it doesnt matter but nvm) I hate chads they can do anything and be loved by society

I have a better and more interesting character than any chad (of Course it doesnt matter but nvm) I hate chads they can do anything and be loved by society
Yeas they are loved by society...But know what i would not be flattered for being loved by society knowing that society consist of sub human shit. They look good but inside of them lies shit and nothing but shit.
No need for society. We are mastering our own society that consists of real authentic people who are smart consistent genuine and enlightened by brutal true that not everebody can swalow.

Cope, Chad's aren't imbeciles. Just because they get laid and have a social life doesn't mean they're automatically braindead retarded. If anything you're braindead retarded for thinking that way.

Yeas they are loved by society...But know what i would not be flattered for being loved by society knowing that society consist of sub human shit. They look good but inside of them lies shit and nothing but shit.
No need for society. We are mastering our own society that consists of real authentic people who are smart consistent genuine and enlightened by brutal true that not everebody can swalow.
yea you are Right and I am happy that I am not a retarded, dumb robot of Society but unfortunately nature created us with a natural Need for Validation and Intimacy which I can block out for the most part (unlike attentionwhoring foids and chads) but it's still in there

Validation Intimacy ??? I was made differently by nature . i have no such desires.

We are mastering our own society that consists of real authentic people who are smart consistent genuine and enlightened
The wizard society :feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard: