Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chads and stacies make babies and it ruins their lives

Sexhaver problems, mang

Sexhaver problems, mang
Sexhaver's ruining their life is great. Just watch anyone with kids. It's life fuel when you realize they are likely as miserable as you are if not more.

Sexhaver's ruining their life is great. Just watch anyone with kids. It's life fuel when you realize they are likely as miserable as you are if not more.
I know, chico :feelsthink:

So many responsibilities. So much $$$.

Lol, no wonder they have like mid-life crises so soon :feelskek:

I have no sympathy for many of these willingly bluepilled, betabuxxing cucks; they have deluded themselves into believing any foid would legitimately be attracted to them as likely upper middle class LTNs, in this modern world of rampant hypergamy and foid privilege, as well as the foids that did so and now regret taking full advantage of their benefits in society and having a child that might interfere with the natural state of degeneracy and Chad-worshipping they might do... :feelswhat:

And now suffer the consequences of such; It's likely many of them simply detest their subhuman offspring, as well, despite being the ones to supply those subpar genetics together. :society:

:fuk: shit's pathetic. Seeing sex-havers suffer for their pleasure is lifefuel and all, but something about breeders and wanton procreation is just existentially depressing to me.

Dumbassess just fuckin and shitting out kids into the world because they have some retarded idea they have to do it for meaning or for religion or to stroke their own ego or whatever other stupid reason they come up with. Or better yet they just fuck without any planning at all without a damn for the consequences of procreation. Or, better still, you get a whore like this who doesnt want kids, gets raped, and then all of sudden (just so happens teehee :foidSoy:) develops the urge to bring a rapist's genetic offspring into the world :feelsclown:
Women are evil

All to generate more people to hunger and suffer and labor and anguish just for some brief powerful yet transitory pleasure and some warped sense of meaning.

I can't stand people that decide to have kids even though they know they aren't ready for them.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle