Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chads and stacies are fine by me but...

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
I strongly believe in looksmatch. I know it's something you guys meme a lot but it is a natural decision done by humans in monogamous societies.
I like the idea of chads being with stacies, I think those who oppose 9/10 dating 9/10 are extremists and deluded themselves into high standards.

Whats fucked up is that looksmatch has been thrown out the window these days. Hypergamy ruined it. If you are a 3/10 you should be able to be with a 3/10. But we are all here on an incel site in the first day of 2019.

Here's an old post of mine being more specific.

https://incels.is/threads/i-dont-hate-chads-or-stacies.73712/

I should have included culture more, since it did cause the looksmatch problem.

Yet, we can't get a 0.1/10 girl.

High IQ thread. Unchecked hypergamy has produced a huge diaspora of frustrated, unproductive, substance abusing, self-hating young males. Women's "liberation" truly is the bane of civilization. Incels RISE!

It's online dating that has fucked everything up. Things weren't as bad before its existence.

Fuck Chad and Stacy

I would gladly settle for my looks match:feelsokman:

I want chad and stacy to die, but is becky that I want to see suffer before her death

*dabs into depression*

It's because Chads fuck 4/10 women too without a problem.

I strongly believe in looksmatch. I know it's something you guys meme a lot but it is a natural decision done by humans in monogamous societies.
I like the idea of chads being with stacies, I think those who oppose 9/10 dating 9/10 are extremists and deluded themselves into high standards.

Whats fucked up is that looksmatch has been thrown out the window these days. Hypergamy ruined it. If you are a 3/10 you should be able to be with a 3/10. But we are all here on an incel site in the first day of 2019.

Here's an old post of mine being more specific.

https://incels.is/threads/i-dont-hate-chads-or-stacies.73712/

I should have included culture more, since it did cause the looksmatch problem.

I don't think anyone who is black pilled is opposed to 9/10 dating a 9/10, only a retard, I've never seen any posts that retarded on this site. I don't want to get a 9/10, I just want my fair share, I think that's what every man wants, but we cant even get that these days.

I support looksmatching 100%

However, feminists complain that it is against women's rights

It all comes down to the destruction of monogamy.

If only chad didnt have to take sub8 girls. I should be able to get a 4/10 or 5/10 gf if hyper gamy didnt fuck me over. This culture is so disgusting now.

Chads should turn down sub8 females, every male should.be able to get a female of the same caliber.