Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads and Staceys: how the Blackpill opened my eyes to this rigged game

GeneticTrash69

GeneticTrash69

Greycel
It’s been another day stuck in this blackpill reality. Every time I see a Chad walking by with a Stacey on his arm, it feels like a slap to the face. They’re out there, living their easy lives, while us subhumans are stuck at the bottom of the barrel, forgotten and discarded like some worthless trash. The normies and bluepillers don’t even see it. They just keep on living in their bubble, thinking the world is fair. But we know the truth, don’t we?

Every roastie out there is playing the same game, picking the top 5% of Chads while the rest of us get left in the dust. Betas, simps, and wagecucks, working our lives away, hoping for some scrap of affection that will never come. Makes you wonder—what's even the point of trying anymore? The system is rigged against us from the start.

How many of you feel the same way? At what point do we say enough is enough? What’s your blackpill moment that made you realize we’re doomed?

howdoyoudofellowincels.png

It’s been another day stuck in this blackpill reality. Every time I see a Chad walking by with a Stacey on his arm, it feels like a slap to the face. They’re out there, living their easy lives, while us subhumans are stuck at the bottom of the barrel, forgotten and discarded like some worthless trash. The normies and bluepillers don’t even see it. They just keep on living in their bubble, thinking the world is fair. But we know the truth, don’t we?

Every roastie out there is playing the same game, picking the top 5% of Chads while the rest of us get left in the dust. Betas, simps, and wagecucks, working our lives away, hoping for some scrap of affection that will never come. Makes you wonder—what's even the point of trying anymore? The system is rigged against us from the start.

How many of you feel the same way? At what point do we say enough is enough? What’s your blackpill moment that made you realize we’re doomed?

Good post. I agree with everything you said.