Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads and r/IncelTears are not our (main) enemy

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
>It is women that discriminates against men,because of their role as the sexual gatekeeper.Not Chad,not Whiteknights
>Chad only has his power and privilege because women granted it to him,not because of his own agency.
Because female veneration,not out of his own will
>Whiteknights attack us not because of their own will,but because of their thirsty male nature,their inferiority and their stupidity.They just cant help themselves but to bully a group that is lower than them in the sexual caste.
>It is the foids that exploited the labour of the incel proletariat,not Chad or cucks.
>It is the foids that put us into this strict,hars caste of inceldom.Not Chad or even cucks!

Of course Chad and cucks are our enemy.They bellitled us,they bragged and collaborated with foids either to preserve their privilege(Chads) or to get pussy(IT)
But they are not our main enemy.They are simply collaborators.
Agents of the Matriarchy,to paraphrase a certain baldcel.

Foids are our main enemy.Not chads,not jews,not whiteknights.
We must concentrate our efforts on them and their sphere of influence;i.e r/TwoXChromosomes or those retarded am i the asshole threads.

Not on the whiteknights on r/IT or chads,who are simply underlings of the female bourgeoisie.

Edit:I'm just saying that we must diversify our posts so it isnt all about IT(they are stupid and wont listen) or Chads(Chads dont care about our lamentations).
What about female subreddits man.Lots of stupidity there to expose

Last edited:
No.

Foids are like kids or dogs. You can't fault them when they misbehave, they are operating on base instinct.

The problem is the cucks who enable this behaviour aka whiteknights, soyboys, cucktears... In the olden days, men had a spine and put women in their place. Nowadays we celebrate and promote their bad behaviour.

I'll agree that Chad's are not the enemy. You wouldn't fault a lottery winner for spending their money.

No.

I'll agree that Chad's are not the enemy. You wouldn't fault a lottery winner for spending their money.

Chads who fuck 0/10 - 6/10 foids are the enemy. They are the one who responsible for your looksmatch impossible standarts

Foids are like kids or dogs. You can't fault them when they misbehave, they are operating on base instinct.
Nope. Even if that was true, you could argue for anything with that kind of argumentation. "A rattlesnake just bit me, but I don't hate it, because it was following its instinct. The shark just bit off my legs, but I don't hate it, because it was only accting accordingly to its nature. The serial rapist just destroyed my asshole, but the poor thing is only a slave of his desire." If something attacks/bothers you, don't bother yourself to find any motives, don't bother yourself to see its viewpoint, strike back and think about it later. Everything, that bothers you, deserves to be held accountable.

Reddit is that way sir

But the "Scientific Blackpill" says this is something we're all bound to, either by nature or by culture.

But this is another example of every incel being different. Some say "Women aren't at fault, it's those manipulative Chads. Women can't help but be attracted to Chad." Some say "Chad isn't at fault, he's just playing the game that women all force us to play." Me, I don't think any of that matters. All that matters is that we aren't getting laid and we should be allowed to be angry about that.

Chads who fuck 0/10 - 6/10 foids are the enemy
Thirsty men in general are the enemy.
But remember,chadlites fucking 4/10 landwhales wont happen if their looksmatch are content with a monogamous relationship with them instead of whoring herself to gigachads.

Women are always the main enemy,the ultimate boss.

numales enable shitty behaviour in women. chads put them in their place.

Fuck all of them

But the "Scientific Blackpill" says this is something we're all bound to, either by nature or by culture.
The Blackpill does not negate free will or responsibility.Blackpill is not sheer biological determinism.

We can and we should demand responsibility from foids.We can and we should impose moral standard over them.

should be allowed to be angry about that.

Pure anger wont solve anything.You must direct that anger on the right person.

Chads who fuck 0/10 - 6/10 foids are the enemy. They are the one who responsible for your looksmatch impossible standarts

Maybe

Nope. Even if that was true, you could argue for anything with that kind of argumentation. "A rattlesnake just bit me, but I don't hate it, because it was following its instinct. The shark just bit off my legs, but I don't hate it, because it was only accting accordingly to its nature. The serial rapist just destroyed my asshole, but the poor thing is only a slave of his desire." If something attacks/bothers you, don't bother yourself to find any motives, don't bother yourself to see its viewpoint, strike back and think about it later. Everything, that bothers you, deserves to be held accountable.

I'm not saying not to hate them but at the same time you can't reasonably do anything when the majority is against you. For example, they just sentenced 3 women to jail for not wearing a hijab in Iran. That would never ever happen in the west.

If anything, Chads are more allies than enemies by putting <6/10 foids in their place.

It's the soyboys/cucks who enable <6/10 foids to act like the entitled whores they are by showering them with praise and often money. They are the enemy.

If cucks stopped giving ugly foids so much attention, they'd most definitely conform to their rating and date looksmatches or even uglier men.

The Blackpill does not negate free will or responsibility.Blackpill is not sheer biological determinism.

We can and we should demand responsibility from foids.We can and we should impose moral standard over them.

You cannot impose anything when all of your peers are whiteknights who would rather hang you instead.

The main enemies are cucks and foids. I agree somewhat with

The problem is the cucks who enable this behaviour aka whiteknights, soyboys, cucktears... In the olden days, men had a spine and put women in their place. Nowadays we celebrate and promote their bad behaviour.
but I still hold foids responsible. They have brains after all

Pure anger wont solve anything.You must direct that anger on the right person.

But other incels say yes, it IS biological. The biases in men and women are something they're born with. Or at the very least, indoctrinated by society with.

Foids are the enemy and soyboys are their slaves

I'd rather see all members of IT dead first