Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads and foids should be taxed more

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Like 80% of income tax for chad
And 90% of income tax for toilets as they could easily make hundreds of thousands of dollar on onlyfans and other shit

High iq. Non-chad men get the least benefits from taxes and governent programs anyway, so it doesn't make sense that we pay the same amount.

High iq. Non-chad men get the least benefits from taxes and governent programs anyway, so it doesn't make sense that we pay the same amount.
yeah so much tax money is used on giving women birth control and abortion or to help single moms raise their bastard kids

yeah so much tax money is used on giving women birth control and abortion or to help single moms raise their bastard kids
If non-chads aren't entitled to sex, which decreases our lives, then those whores aren't entitled to our tax money to raise chad's bastards, who will most likely end up being violent criminals or whores.

If non-chads aren't entitled to sex, which decreases or lives, then those whores aren't entitled to our tax money to raise chad's bastards, who will most likely end up being violent criminals or whores.
Based. I wonder if foids pay any taxes at all after gaining money out of onlyfans

Based. I wonder if foids pay any taxes at all after gaining money out of onlyfans
They probably hide it the most, that's why they were scared of the thot audit. Foids are richer than non-chads but still expect us to pay the most taxes, which we shouldn't even be paying at all.

I agree with this

İn Soviet Union women who divorced paid more tax than divorced man
I think this will work

İn Soviet Union women who divorced paid more tax than divorced man
Are u 100% sure about that? As long as i know ussr was cucked as hell and single men paid additional tax while single foid didnt

I think women should pay most if not all of the taxes that go to women-related issues, such as abortion, money for single mothers etc.

Just as men would gladly pay for their own issues, since they don't have nearly as many as women do.

I think women should pay most if not all of the taxes that go to women-related issues, such as abortion, money for single mothers etc.

Just as men would gladly pay for their own issues, since they don't have nearly as many as women do.
No, that's misogyny. Women are entitled to have their programs paid for by non-chads, but they don't owe you anything. This is why you inkel. :soy:

chads and foids should bay taxes to fund our neetdom, instead it's the complete opposite

Our taxes shouldn't even go to cops, because they're mostly gynocentric and enforce cucked laws.

Are u 100% sure about that? As long as i know ussr was cucked as hell and single men paid additional tax while single foid didnt
Soviet Union taxed man between the age of 25-50 who didnt had children more yes,but they also taxed women who didnt had a child between age 20-40 more heavily

After 1944 Soviet Union created major BASED laws regarding divorce
Foids who gave birth to 2 or more children while having a long relationship were given the ''Mother Heroine'' medal
Marriage rate of Soviet Citizens were higher compared to West Germany or USA thanks to goverment encouraging strong family relations,even through Marxism thinks concept of family is a capitalist invention.
Foids who got divorced or were single after 20 were shamed by local store owners and newspapers especially ıf they were un-employed
After 1930's women were seen responsible for motherhood and growth of future working class
Soviet Union literally purged useless women and put them in sewing and clothing endustry and only way out for them was to marry a working class slavcel

And fun fact,despite these sexist İnkwell laws,abuse and rape were much much lower compared to 1994's new modern westernized Russia

chads and foids should bay taxes to fund our neetdom, instead it's the complete opposite
Yeah it's stealing from the poor to give to the rich. And all in a desparate attempt at propping up birthrates and family formation while those things are still declining anyway.