Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads ain't the problem, the problem are cucks who get lucky

truanxietycel

truanxietycel

Greycel
2d 16h 43m
So I know this guy, he is ugly as hell FACEandLMS rated his picture as CUCK so you know it's bad, he was always bluepilled and slowly turning towards blackpill, but suddenly out of nowhere this FOID appeared in our discord server and we started roasting her because she was a retarded used up feminist cum dumpster and what do you know, that CUCK started simping her while we were attacking her, so we kinda made it convienent for him.

Anyway long story short, he is now dating this bitch and he is back to being mega :bluepill: (just be yourself) type shit and wont stop bragging how he has sex with this cunt etc...

I mean he's a doormat to her, he drives her around everywhere, because ofc she does not drive (foids usually dont) and now considers himself a male feminist because he has been brainwashed :feelshaha: and says how hard women have it...

So in short, he's a giga turbo ugly simp that got lucky and scored a litteral 4/10 whore and wont stop spilling the stupid, retarded :bluepill::feelsree:

FuRed

FuRed

Temp. Banned
-
49d 2h 25m
Jester simping oofing works

the only price to pay - your soul

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
Oofy doofy theory strikes again

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
60d 15h 11m
truanxietycel said:
So I know this guy, he is ugly as hell FACEandLMS rated his picture as CUCK so you know it's bad, he was always bluepilled and slowly turning towards blackpill, but suddenly out of nowhere this FOID appeared in our discord server and we started roasting her because she was a retarded used up feminist cum dumpster and what do you know, that CUCK started simping her while we were attacking her, so we kinda made it convienent for him.

Anyway long story short, he is now dating this bitch and he is back to being mega :bluepill: (just be yourself) type shit and wont stop bragging how he has sex with this cunt etc...

I mean he's a doormat to her, he drives her around everywhere, because ofc she does not drive (foids usually dont) and now considers himself a male feminist because he has been brainwashed :feelshaha: and says how hard women have it...

So in short, he's a giga turbo ugly simp that got lucky and scored a litteral 4/10 whore and wont stop spilling the stupid, retarded :bluepill::feelsree:
This story is bunk tbh

anyway lemme shoehorn in a good point from Reprobus
truanxietycel said:
To date women these days you almost have to be a feminist mentally because most of them have careers and believe in all of that other bullshit even if they say they dont

Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
25d 14h 57m
truanxietycel said:
Not gonna lie, I would consider a 4/10 if she has white skin… :feelstastyman:

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
truanxietycel said:
Anyway long story short, he is now dating this bitch
Based, blackpill debunked:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsautistic::feelsaww:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
234d 17h 8m
How the fuck do they have it hard when even an ugly man is worshipping her?

Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
29d 16h 40m
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
The oofy doofy pill destroyed me:bluepill::bluepill:

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
26d 11h 27m
Most incels are one compliment away from being a bluepilled cuck. Simping is hardwired into us.

Shower_Taker

Shower_Taker

Officer
★★
3d 4m
People who feel deep down that they’re just one random encounter away from escaping loneliness forever will never be empathetic to our circumstances.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★
87d 8h 5m
FuRed said:
the only price to pay - your soul

(Trying to cope after his Queen chose Chadlite)

(Tearing up over Shannon; the "You are" comments came from his mother, no "bsf" in sight)

No Shannon.

No Shannon.

No Shannon.

Intellau_Celistic said:
He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

FuRed

FuRed

Temp. Banned
-
49d 2h 25m
Oofy doofy is law!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8