Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads Abuse. Not incels

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
My fathER was a 6’3 , broad frame , brown hair, green eyes and mogger jaw. He broke my mothERs ribs , cheated on her, beat her mercilessly and emotionally manipulated her. He also beat me for no reason (literally just because he felt like it) , put his knee on my neck , choked me and a lot of other stuff (probably more shit I don’t remember because my parents divorced early into my life and I stopped seeing my fathER at 6).
I always love to mention my father when debating feminists because they don’t know what to do, turns out it isn’t my personality huh?.

Compare that to me I’m a 5’6 , framelet , curly hair, big nose and thick lips. I somehow inherited all the ugliest traits of both of my parents. However I’m an extremely kind person, other than to chads. I hold doors for people (sometimes for hours at a time. It may be because of my autism but I want everyone to get in a building as quickly as possible), I help random people around where I live (including a old guy I a wheelchair I helped recently), I’d never lay hands on a woman and I always walk away from a argument, everyone I speak to says I’m a joy to be around and funny (they don’t say it to me but others tell me they do.)

So according to women my father should be a virgin and I should be happily married. However my father cheated on my mother loads of times and probably has a double digit body count.

The halo effect protects Chad in everything they do

Same story from my life, my mother almost commited suicide cause she tought my dad dipped, (he didn't) but he's rarely home.

Same story from my life, my mother almost commited suicide cause she tought my dad dipped, (he didn't) but he's rarely home.
My mother says she’s been suicidal since she had me and she hates me

My mother says she’s been suicidal since she had me and she hates me
its always their own fault.
I don't care how they twist it, but they make an active choice being miserable.

its always their own fault.
I don't care how they twist it, but they make an active choice being miserable.
Yup. I agree. Unless you’re a child,

You choose to be abused.

Genetic recombination brutality strikes again

My fathER was a 6’3 , broad frame , brown hair, green eyes and mogger jaw. He broke my mothERs ribs , cheated on her, beat her mercilessly and emotionally manipulated her. He also beat me for no reason (literally just because he felt like it) , put his knee on my neck , choked me and a lot of other stuff (probably more shit I don’t remember because my parents divorced early into my life and I stopped seeing my fathER at 6).
I always love to mention my father when debating feminists because they don’t know what to do, turns out it isn’t my personality huh?.

Compare that to me I’m a 5’6 , framelet , curly hair, big nose and thick lips. I somehow inherited all the ugliest traits of both of my parents. However I’m an extremely kind person, other than to chads. I hold doors for people (sometimes for hours at a time. It may be because of my autism but I want everyone to get in a building as quickly as possible), I help random people around where I live (including a old guy I a wheelchair I helped recently), I’d never lay hands on a woman and I always walk away from a argument, everyone I speak to says I’m a joy to be around and funny (they don’t say it to me but others tell me they do.)

So according to women my father should be a virgin and I should be happily married. However my father cheated on my mother loads of times and probably has a double digit body count.
How is your dad an actual fucking mogger and youre an incel? Is your mom a subhuman?

He probably never suffered in life or got payback for poor choices where he'd learn the consequences of his actions as anyone would give him the benefit of the doubt for being chad. It was probably inevitable that given power he would likely abuse it which resulted in your horrible situation.
Sounds like scum of the earth, sorry you had to deal with that fuck head. Its sucks normies can't treat everyone as equals.

incels don't get foid so they are defacto not abusers, the rest is cope from foids since halo is so strong they have to pin it on inkwells while also saying inkwells will never touch a woman :foidSoy:. Any who I hope foids continue to get brutalized daily

How is your dad an actual fucking mogger and youre an incel? Is your mom a subhuman?
Extremely unfortunate genetic combination. My brother and sister also mog I just happen to inherit the worst traits of everyone in my family

He probably never suffered in life or got payback for poor choices where he'd learn the consequences of his actions as anyone would give him the benefit of the doubt for being chad. It was probably inevitable that given power he would likely abuse it which resulted in your horrible situation.
Sounds like scum of the earth, sorry you had to deal with that fuck head. Its sucks normies can't treat everyone as equals.
My father had a hard childhood tbf but in his adult life it’s been easy.

He’s tried to contact me but i blocked him

Extremely unfortunate genetic combination. My brother and sister also mog I just happen to inherit the worst traits of everyone in my family
Brutal