Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ChadPreet goes from PUA to MGTOW

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL if i had his looks id be fucking bare bitches and here he is going monk mode.
Boy you are not gonna get these years back. Just chadmax while you can

TBH if he gets a nose job he can get a 5-6/10 white woman

You're a Chadpreet.

He is curry, for western women a 0/10.

That's not chadpreet. Btw, I have never seen a chadpreet irl, except in some curry movies and in fashion magazines.

That's not chadpreet. Btw, I have never seen a chadpreet irl, except in some curry movies and in fashion magazines.

He's in the 10-20 percentile for Indian males in the west. That's enough to have some sexual partners despite the currydom. A curry who like 1 sexual partner is already a chadpreet lite. At 2 we can conclude he is a Chadpreet of reknown status and genes.

Just look at the average Indian male lmao

You're a Chadpreet.
No he actually had multiple gfs and went to clubs and "actually" had sex with girls. Not a virgin like me.
He is a true chadpreet, i am gonna follow into his footsteps from now on

He's in the 10-20 percentile for Indian males in the west. That's enough to have some sexual partners despite the currydom. A curry who like 1 sexual partner is already a chadpreet lite. At 2 we can conclude he is a Chadpreet of reknown status and genes.

Just look at the average Indian male lmao

Yea, no fucking way that guy can get laid, he might be chadpreet-lite in a currycircle. I have seen curries way better looking than him relentlessly orbiting white lardbeast single moms.

Yea, no fucking way that guy can get laid, he might be chadpreet-lite in a currycircle. I have seen curries way better looking than him relentlessly orbiting white lardbeast single moms.

Only takes 1, he just needs to blackmaxx

No he actually had multiple gfs and went to clubs and "actually" had sex with girls. Not a virgin like me.
He is a true chadpreet, i am gonna follow into his footsteps from now on
How do you know? Curries lie about these stuffs all the time. Never seen a curry who claims he is a fucking virgin, all of them claim to have multiple white gfs.

He looks more high tier normie through my eyes.

How do you know? Curries lie about these stuffs all the time. Never seen a curry who claims he is a fucking virgin, all of them claim to have multiple white gfs.

No but you can tell by his looks that he is not a virgin. He can easily get a white girl and won’t have a problem getting curry thots

I will be chadpreet after I get all my surgeries :feelshmm:

Good luck buddy boyo. I only aspire to reach high tier "normie" status.

Thanks bro, I wish you best of luck in reaching your targets.

The reason I think I could become chadpreet is because I have a good foundation (skull, cheekbones, jaw, brow). The rest can be changed with surgery (nose, lips, hairline)

Don't even need to click on that video to see or hear the cope.

He is a curry-cel

Indian men do not get laid in the west with anyone outside of their own race.

A once "famous" pua called Jeremy Soul (not real name ofc) tweeted his frustrations his family had arranged marriages lined-up with red-dotted head females signing off with "beats getting rejected by London women".

Also a esoteric pua from the redpill PUA (corrected) forum roosh v got banned when it turned out he was a currycel masquerading as an Italian.
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-71041.html

Also MGTOW is MSTOW. Men Sent Their One Way (by women). Pushed and then claiming they jumped.