Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chadpreet embarrasses Stacy

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
this stacy asked my friend (whos a nepalese Chadpreet) to put her books back for her. he said "go do it yourself" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and she looked very shocked LMAO until she asked some orbiter to help her. I won't ever forget that moment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

stacies get surprised when u don't give them easy mode in life like everyone else

Last edited:
JFL foids never know what to do when men don't drop everything to help them

okay Chadpreet

he said "go do it yourself" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and she looked shocked until an orbiter helped her. I won't ever forget that moment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why did not he save the orbiter? This guy needs to be informed that he is nothing but a worthless slave to her.
Fuck, i want that amount of low inhib. Being a beta sucks

Just be confident teehee. No, but seriously. Just do it. You know that females treat you and every other men like thin air. They will only come if they want something. Just be obnoxious like a female as well. There is no reason to be nice actually.

Why did not he save the orbiter? This guy needs to be informed that he is nothing but a worthless slave to her.

because i know the orbiter wouldn't have listened, he was a 5/10 max and this stacy was a 9/10. informing normies about the blackpill usually doesnt end well

because i know the orbiter wouldn't have listened, he was a 5/10 max and this stacy was a 9/10.

Stop validating this slut and help him out. Talk directly to him right next to this female. Destroy this female at the spot and force him to take all pills, specially some testosterone pills. Then he needs to hit the gym as hard as he can untill his hands bleed.

Fuck, i want that amount of low inhib. Being a beta sucks
Then you're a complete and utter soyboy cuck and should be eliminated as so do the rest if you can't even do that

Stop validating this slut and help him out. Talk directly to him right next to this female. Destroy this female at the spot and force him to take all pills, specially some testosterone pills. Then he needs to hit the gym as hard as he can untill his hands bleed.
No bluepilled orbiter cuck gonna listen to anything blackpilled
Im not a cuck or a soyboy.
So you where joking?