Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadpreet curry gets rejected on love island

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★

I heard about this on social media. Basically no foid wanted to pick the curry and used stupid excuses to cover the real reason why. He had to eventually pick one. ALSO BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL

Last edited:
"love island" :kys:

Its too brutal to watch, poor curryes

If even that curry can't get laid is legit over for the rest of currys tbh

As much of a shitfest as this show is, there's no denying it's full of blackpills.

why do all of the “women” look like trannie bimbos

no girl liked him even from the opening like the curry in OP. even the ugly nigger girl that nobody else wanted and he got stuck with didn't want him, she wanted the chaddier whites.

Gymcelled normies have no chance

FUCKING BRUTAL! Thanks for this OP - you're a bit of a cuck for watching programme like this though..... Here we have a legit Chadpreet (despite height) struggling to attract whores who are his looksmatch or below.

If even that curry can't get laid is legit over for the rest of currys tbh

True, but these whores are the sluttiest of sluts. In 'ordinary' circumstances he will slay.

FUCKING BRUTAL! Thanks for this OP - you're a bit of a cuck for watching programme like this though..... Here we have a legit Chadpreet (despite height) struggling to attract whores who are his looksmatch or below.

True, but these whores are the sluttiest of sluts. In 'ordinary' circumstances he will slay.
Full of blackpills brother

Love island needs to be nuked
full

A twitter seach of this guy just give more evidence of the blackpill in full sway.

I refuse to watch this

I dled this episode JFL

The third guy is a blonde white man, none of the girls stepped forward for him either, not even the ethnics. But a blonde white woman stepped forward for the half-caste before him and so did the girl the chadpreet chose (but she didn't step forward for the blonde white man).

View attachment 189826

View attachment 189829
View attachment 189830

the guys on this show don't have really any standard for the girls, except for the top 1 or 2 alpha and chaddiest Chads

the girls had INSANE standards for the white men, and non-black ethnics. For blacks they have basically no standards. 7.9/10 white and below is hideous to the girls on this show. British women are trash.

The blonde chose another blonde white woman and she stepped forward the very next time for a slightly ethnic looking gay alien skulled irish man jfl, he was thug maxxed with tattoos and had his teeth done in thailand

guess I was a bit wrong, only the full black girl stepped up for the mini wakandan (looks slightly taller than the pajeet), but it looked like the girl matched with the blonde man wanted to but she got embarrassed stepping up the previous time

When an uber Chad comes along these women would all go for him if that was the object of the show and game
Honestly, the standards are getting ridiculous. Just imagine most foids in the UK watch this crap and adhere to these standards

I dled this episode JFL

The third guy is a blonde white man, none of the girls stepped forward for him either, not even the ethnics. But a blonde white woman stepped forward for the half-caste before him and so did the girl the chadpreet chose (but she didn't step forward for the blonde white man).

View attachment 189826

View attachment 189829
View attachment 189830

the guys on this show don't have really any standard for the girls, except for the top 1 or 2 alpha and chaddiest Chads

the girls had INSANE standards for the white men, and non-black ethnics. For blacks they have basically no standards. 7.9/10 white and below is hideous to the girls on this show. British women are trash.

The blonde chose another blonde white woman and she stepped forward the very next time for a slightly ethnic looking gay alien skulled irish man jfl, he was thug maxxed with tattoos and had his teeth done in thailand

guess I was a bit wrong, only the full black girl stepped up for the mini wakandan (looks slightly taller than the pajeet), but it looked like the girl matched with the blonde man wanted to but she got embarrassed stepping up the previous time

When an uber Chad comes along these women would all go for him if that was the object of the show and game
Women's standards are getting insane. 2020 is going to be the year where the absolute minimum requirements are being 8/10 and 6'3.

I dled this episode JFL

View attachment 189826

View attachment 189829
View attachment 189830

I am ashamed to say I actually watched this show after OP's post. I was surprised the blonde guy didn't get picked - but although his body and height looks good, up close his facial features weren't that good. I've browsed on Twitter and elsewhere and it seems that these guys - although all of them are Chad by normal standards, the inflated standards on here mean all of that is irrelevant. The two 'hottest' guys on this show is apparently Callum and Connor.

Callum (top one) does look pretty Chaddish (even though only two girls stepped forward), but Connor looks like a normie but just airbrushed and gymmaxed.

This is the sad reality. The same wouldnt be the case for Stacies, the guys seem much more loyal to the girls that had hosen them. OP should've included the part where the girls who had already been chosen by a guy but stepped forward to be picked by another guy. Thankfully, the guys are less bitchier and although they clearly have their intention (blonde Chad wants the curries girl) they are a lot more passive about it.