Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadolf Hitler with Swastika tattoo gets hundreds of matches

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
363 matches in one week

Z2xtwO3

Chadolf :lul::lul::lul:

Just be nazi theory

your personality is your looks, when people say get a better personality they mean get a lefort

He has to go to a dog groomer to get hair that fucking stupid looking

363 matches in one week

View attachment 21781
HAHAAHAH women matched with him because he's German, and American women love foreign men, just like how German women love foreign black bulls. If this were an American skinhead nazi he would get 1 or 2 trailer trash meth addict chicks

holy shit.
I thought I couldn't be blackpilled any further.
Do women have a brain at all? wtf

"Those Neo-Nazis are so evil"

"ohai chadolf *spreads legs* which race do you want to murder today?"

giphy.gif

Another nuclear blackpill worthy of the name

would love to see cucktears reaction to this

Absolutely disgusting. White women, the scum of the earth.

Just be nazi,bro!

Holy fuck they straight up acknowledge the tattoo, there is no coping "well most girls dont even read your bio" this time, women have 0 morals

Femails can just sense his awesome personality, bro.

Girls don't care who you are, or what you do, long as you match the primal prerequisites.

A personal anecdote is me back in high school. So I had no hopes of fitting in with the normies at the regular tables. So I attempted to fit in with the goths who wore all black... I got rejected from the group. At some point I found a table that was filled with other rejects. They were kind of goth-ish but more emo so to speak. Emo/gamer/weird/autism. There were a few girls there. I dressed more emo, started listening to the same music they did, watched the same stuff. I tried to talk to them about it... They kind of just gave me the "uh... okay?" and "uhg.. get on with it" look. Some Chad (there seemed to be a lot) walked by, had no interest in them and for whatever reason they would drool over these dudes. Football players uhg... They had nothing in common with these girls, I did, yet they liked those other men. Nothing I could do, no matter what I looked like, what I said. It was all in vein. Wtf I always thought to myself. Well it makes sense now...

Last edited:
I bet a lot of them foids hate jews also

Anyone know the name of the male model used?

@Limerencel edit your post so it has the [Blackpill] tag, this post should be archived

Found another pic:

5991c30f4172b.jpg

No tattoo, racist bio:

5991c442cb28d.jpg

Last edited:
Chad can just be so forward. When I think of all the hoops and bounds I used to go through to try to sexualise a chat a bit with a femoid without her thinking I'm a perv. It's really over.

Look at the foid at the very bottom left, Suriane. Black girls trying to match with a neo-nazi?

2018 is a god-damn shitshow. Holy LOL.

Sergio Carvajal
Interesting that he's actually balding (probably from the steroids) and running combforward game:

maxresdefault.jpg

3f448680ff65aa7d6a2aad677bfab8cb--male-models-gmail.jpg

Also he's not nearly as good looking as the OP pic IRL.

The funny thing is a lot of top male models even photoshop their faces - jaws etc to look better. Jordan Barrett has been busted for this even in "casual" photos:

05KODSG.gif

So basically when girls are matching to ultramodel Chads on Tinder, they're not only matching to the top 0.001% of men, but PHOTOSHOPPED VERSIONS of those top 0.001% men.

I guarantee that OP pic of Sergio has heavy jawline photoshop, since his jaw is nowhere near that square in actual life.

This is so old I remember seeing this two years ago.

Found another pic:

5991c30f4172b.jpg

No tattoo, racist bio:

5991c442cb28d.jpg

>Are you an alt-right member?
>I respect all beliefs by the way.
There is absolutely nothing remotely conceivable that Chad could ever do wrong. High-octane suicide fuel.

Fuaarrrkkk, I wish I could do this irl and not just as a chadfish.
I have a brother who is pretty gl and he does the same shit as this Chad,fucking suicide fuel.
Bluepillers reaction to posts like these are fucking hilarious,imagine being an sjw soyboy leftist thinking having white guilt will get you laid and then seeing gigachad being as racist as possible and getting fucked.

Germans actually say "zu mir oder zu dir".

Almost no English expressions can be directly translated to German, which sucks. German expressions are mostly nonsensical tbh.

Portuguese is way more compatible with English in this sense.

He gives them the Zyklon D

HAHAAHAH women matched with him because he's German, and American women love foreign men, just like how German women love foreign black bulls. If this were an American skinhead nazi he would get 1 or 2 trailer trash meth addict chicks

cope

Cope

Cope

This is so old I remember seeing this two years ago.
Yea, this pisses me off, most newcels here never heard of the "legendary nuclear blackpill" which made stories on many major media outlets. It was a historical event in inceldom.

Look at the foid at the very bottom left, Suriane. Black girls trying to match with a neo-nazi?

2018 is a god-damn shitshow. Holy LOL.
They are both fat