Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chadmaxxing

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I befriended a chad recently and he's helped me widen my social circle alot, I might be able to ascend this way since now I have access to parties. I just have to be brave and ok looking enough to go, have anyone tried this before is it worth a shot?

Doesn't work if you're non NT.
Try if neurotypical

i have diagnosed social anxiety but it's mostly fixed
Give it a shot then, but if you're feel like you're getting nowhere then stop. Don't do the mistakes I did

Give it a shot then, but if you're feel like you're getting nowhere then stop. Don't do the mistakes I did
what happened to you?

I did approx the same thing

Doesn't work if you're non NT.
Try if neurotypical
You don’t have to be NT if you’re rich plus he has a good family. He is NT.

I did approx. The same thing and I was always left out and awkward and it made me suicidal and hate the world even more.
did you go with a friend? Im hoping if I do go the chad doesnt just leave me and socialize with girls hopefully he helps me

Go ahead but we will have hatred for you if you go full on normie and leave us behind.

did you go with a friend? Im hoping if I do go the chad doesnt just leave me and socialize with girls hopefully he helps me
Yes. No chad did not help me and ditch me for the girls

friendhavers are all fakecels

What have you got to lose. Try it at least a few times.

Go ahead but we will have hatred for you if you go full on normie and leave us behind.
so if i actually ascend i shoudl still be here an larp as incel? I mean if i do ascend i'll make a thead about it, leave my contact for those who wants and then just be inactive.

What have you got to lose. Try it at least a few times.
it's very hard to be in a party environemtn where everyone is strangers and chads and stacy

so if i actually ascend i shoudl still be here an larp as incel? I mean if i do ascend i'll make a thead about it, leave my contact for those who wants and then just be inactive.
Why would we want to keep in contact?

it's very hard to be in a party environemtn where everyone is strangers and chads and stacy
Everyone starts somewhere. I think you’re just shy and want something to feel bad about. Kinda like when a rich person says “money doesn’t matter”

if you ever need something in the future I guess.
You already proved you wouldn’t help me. Plus i wont need anyone once i get control over my life in a few months. Just have my incel friends to talk to.

You already proved you wouldn’t help me. Plus i wont need anyone once i get control over my life in a few months. Just have my incel friends to talk to.
i will only help if you actualyl need help, like your homeless or something. Right now things are working for you

i hope it works, do you think you ocan ascend once you become financially stable?

I know what you mean. I'm shy in those situations. I feel like people are already going to reject me. t's hard for me to approach people and make the first move. But if your new friend likes you, his friends will probably like your too.