Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadlite's GF is "Very Upset" with him because he's not Letting her Hyphenate Her Name

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
A friend of a friend of mine is an actual Giga-Chad and he's dating a Stacylite. They were a "perfect couple" until recently because she said she didn't want to take his last name after marriage, she wanted to hyphenate their names together. He asked some of his Church friends about this because he's a strong Catholic, and they said he's a massive cuck if he lets her do this and basically it's a feminist statement. Apparently he told her "no" and she burst into tears and started crying about it.

This is all second hand and I saw the conversation through my friends text, but it basically went like

>Stacy: "Why can't i keep my last name, I like it"

>Chad: "It's embarrassing, people won't respect us as a couple, they'll see me as a pushover and you as some bitch"

>Stacy: "Who cares what other people think it doesn't matter"

>Chad: "I do, I don't want to be a loser who's a laughing stock"

>Stacy: "I don't judge people for their last names"

>Chad: "You don't, possibly, but others will, besides, you likely do judge them subliminally, you know the man is a pushover and you don't respect him as much"

>Stacy: "That's stupid it's just a name why does it matter?"

>Chad: "It's the tradition of our Church"

>Stacy: "Who cares about tradition it's stupid just to follow something because it's a tradition"

>Chad: "Ok so why get married? It's just a tradition right? We can live together and fuck and have kids under the same house without marrying, marrying is just a tradition. Also, come to think about it, I don't think I'll be getting you a ring either. Buying a ring has no real practical purpose, it's just a tradition. I don't see why I should waste money on that"

>Stacy: "You're a fucking asshole, I want a ring and a wedding this has nothing to do with it"

>Chad: "And I want my wife to take on my last name"

The conversation didn't go exactly like that but that was a pretty close summary. My friend didn't send me a screenshot, and I didn't want to ask because it would seem weird, but the blackpill was running through my mind the whole time.

Stopped reading at "a friend of mine".

When you have so little adversity and struggle you argue and burst into tears and break down over a last name, they need to die in agony.

When you have so little adversity and struggle you argue and burst into tears and break down over a last name, they need to die in agony.
I agree but the problem with this argument is it could also be applied to the Chad. The Chad is also arguing over it.

If I got married I wouldn't care whether my wife would want to keep her own last surname. I see that shit as completely irrelevant.

Not that I would ever want to get married cos shit is cucked as hell, and not that I'd have a choice in the matter anyway

>Chad: "Ok so why get married? It's just a tradition right? We can live together and fuck and have kids under the same house without marrying, marrying is just a tradition. Also, come to think about it, I don't think I'll be getting you a ring either. Buying a ring has no real practical purpose, it's just a tradition. I don't see why I should waste money on that"
Gottem them bitch

If I got married I wouldn't care whether my wife would want to keep her own last surname. I see that shit as completely irrelevant.
What's the point of even getting married then? It's ONE family ONE name.

Foids and their obsession with weddings and rings is always baffling to me. They really believe in that Disney princess shit. Bitch should be happy with a quick visit to the marriage registry and some McDonald's after.

Foids and their obsession with weddings and rings is always baffling to me. They really believe in that Disney princess shit. Bitch should be happy with a quick visit to the marriage registry and some McDonald's after.
I think it's reasonable IF she's willing to give respect to her partner in the form of submission, loyalty, and of course, adopting his name.

F8844D99 9BEA 4271 ADC6 E00577D9B861

I think it's reasonable IF she's willing to give respect to her partner in the form of submission, loyalty, and of course, adopting his name.
I respectfully disagree. None of those things are gonna happen - let's be real. Big Mac or Quarter Pounder should be the only thing on her mind.

I respectfully disagree. None of those things are gonna happen - let's be real. Big Mac or Quarter Pounder should be the only thing on her mind.
okay GrAY

Hypthetically though, that's a fair trade.

You called him a gigachad in the intro and a chadlite in the title. Which is it?

Dudes fuckin stupid to be marrying bitches nowadays, obviously the foid is just selfish prideful that always wants stuff her way, "muh name, muh ring" :foidSoy: fucker is a push over cucks since the bitch married to settle down after getting butt fucked by other chads

You called him a gigachad in the intro and a chadlite in the title. Which is it?
I forgot to change the sentence, when i did my edit. I personally consider him a Giga-Chad but people here would say Chadlite.

I have much lower standards than people here. I consider Ryan Gosling to be a Chad while people here say he's a HTN 7

Foids being hyprocritical as always

It's so amazing how women love religion right up until the point where it inconveniences them and their husband has to excercise authority:lul:
Its almost like they only become religious so traditional chad will take care of them for the rest of their life and finance their disrespectful children

I agree but the problem with this argument is it could also be applied to the Chad. The Chad is also arguing over it.
The woman is the one getting everything out of the marriage even post divorce. Marriage was created to benefit women

Having a chad friend is the most cucked move imaginable.