Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chadlite was saying loudly to his friends on the table next to him that he HATES me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Cunt. I sit in lesson silently doing the work and never talk to anyone or interact and never cause any trouble or anything and not only does that mean he dislikes me, he strongly HATES me

He was saying to friends loud as fuck "I don't know why but I just hate that kid he's just so annoying" and his friends were actually nice and said that there's no reason for him to dislike me n stuff

Also there's a chad in that class who never talks or interacts with anyone and never does any work but for some reason he's not hated

Show him your post count.

That's cause he knew you weren't gonna do shit. You should have beaten Chad's ass

JFL I overheard some kids from the other class talking shit about me once. My repulsiveness is not limited to my class.

Cunt. I sit in lesson silently doing the work and never talk to anyone or interact and never cause any trouble or anything and not only does that mean he dislikes me, he strongly HATES me

He was saying to friends loud as fuck "I don't know why but I just hate that kid he's just so annoying" and his friends were actually nice and said that there's no reason for him to dislike me n stuff

Also there's a chad in that class who never talks or interacts with anyone and never does any work but for some reason he's not hated

He knew you could hear. He wanted to see how you would react to him provoking you.

If you had low inhibition most likely you would have gone to him and said yeah? You have a problem? Why don't we take this outside?

In some places like Dagestan (the place mma fighter khabib comes from), you're actually EXPECTED to do this. It doesn't matter if you get your ass kicked, the point is to not back down regardless.

That's why that place despite only having 3 million people, it's main export are Olympic tier combat sports atheletes

Last edited:

Fuck him and his friends, beat his ass, unless you're framecel, then avoid violence at all cost

teach that fuckER a lesson

That's cause he knew you weren't gonna do shit. You should have beaten Chad's ass
I agree he should’ve gone apeshit retard mode and punched him. Even if he’d lose the fight he should’ve at least hit him.

I've actually had someone do this to me before, feels bad that I didn't do anything to him.

Are u in the UK or USA

Remember that this won't stop, it will continue on to the working world too.

You know what to do :cool:

idk just curious i guess, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.
nvm
I come from the same country seven figure nigger comes from. U seem like u come from the UK but cuz u listen to carti or whoever I'm guessing u is from the US?

Last edited:
Tell him you post on incels.co

I come from the same county seven figure nigger comes from. U seem like u come from the UK but cuz u listen to carti or whoever I'm guessing u is from the US?
ded srs i seem like im from the uk?

and yea i am from the us

show him your dance moves

People are biologically programmed to resent people which do not fit genetic normality, this is a tough truth to acknowledge.

Human social groups for the last 200,000 years have been far more complex than what meets the eye. No one likes someone who is a potential candidate for spreading genes around a social group or genetic pool which would lead to the death of the offspring.

It's quite coincidental that almost every 'nerd' or social outcast is facially unattractive.

People are biologically programmed to resent people which do not fit genetic normality, this is a tough truth to acknowledge.

Human social groups for the last 200,000 years have been far more complex than what meets the eye. No one likes someone who is a potential candidate for spreading genes around a social group or genetic pool which would lead to the death of the offspring.

It's quite coincidental that almost every 'nerd' or social outcast is facially unattractive.
What you said is obvious and everyone agrees with this. But because it goes against their programming we're incorrect. They belong in the golden globes. I was watching it and it's just sad how fake they all are

you must act like a bitch ,stop doing that.