Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chadlite takes photo every day

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★

I pause the video every few seconds and it seems he is getting constant affection from females his age. Especially in his teenage years he seems to have been a slayer. Now compare this to how we live JFL

too bad he wont be able to film his death..

All a chad lite can get in the west these days is a landwhale.

This isn't even comparable to how I live.

Lmfao wtf are his eyes

Looks like a victim of shell shock

What an absolute faggot. Married at age 22. Hope he gets supremely divorce raped.

Sort of smart move marrying an overweight femoid, overweight women should get less attention and will balloon when older becoming even less desirable by other males so greater chance of being loyal

My Uncle married and overweight girl and everything seemed good with them until she started losing weight which got her more attention from other males when she was out and she ended up cheating on him.

the chubby wife is not his looksmatch, you can see that in his teens he had cuter girlfriends.

Suicide fuel. Chads get so much attention during adolescence while we rot until until death. Jfl at our collective lives