Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadlite gets mutilated

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
:lul: :lul: :lul:

See how far few mls of sulfuric acid can go? :feelshmm:

How did sulfuric acid get on his face? That is fucked

That is fucked

But I bet his personality stayed the same so foids wouldn't care about his looks.

I can't see anything

Now he looks like a ghoul from fallout

my genuine reaction:
47169.jpg

He has the London look now

When will we have sulfuric acid rain? Can only hope.

Totally ovER

Nah, women only care about pERsonality, so his appearance changing from chad to deformed truecel should make no diffERence whatsoevER.

I’m sure if I asked him whethER his sex life has changed since the accident, he will say that evERything remained the same because women continue to love him due to the fact that he takes multiple showERs a day, gets a haircut every week, and goes to regular thERapy sessions.

Last edited:
Nah, women only care about pERsonality, so his appearance changing from chad to deformed truecel should make no diffERence whatsoevER.

I’m sure if I asked him whethER his sex life has changed since the accident, he will say that evERything remained the same because women love him due to the fact that he takes multiple showERs a day, gets a haircut every week, and goes to regular thERapy sessions.
200.gif

Now he looks like a ghoul from fallout
Just falloutmaxx logic

In all seriousness I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone holy shit even that Chadlite. Fucking unbelievably brootal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back