Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadlite fucks 600 black foids and gives them AIDS

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

There are people out there having sex with hundreds if not thousands of women while we rot here, never to have sex with even one.

There are people out there having sex with hundreds if not thousands of women while we rot here, never to have sex with even one.

That’s not chadlite. Even I mog him.

What makes him a White supremacist? Or what makes him a pedophile?

Shouldn’t have had degenerate sex outside of wedlock with him then, silly roasties.

If he was ethnic we'd all be calling him a typical nigger. But hes white so hes a based slayer

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

If he was ethnic, we'd have "bbc" and "blacked" spammed all over the thread. Besides, it's your fellow black nationalist calling him out on twitter so no one's praising him.

On a forum where we get a white worship thread literally everyday? doubt it. Also i have no fellow black nationalist.

He was a rapist bro

If he was ethnic we'd all be calling him a typical nigger. But hes white so hes a based slayer
BAlcks arent ethnic and all stats speaks against black foid andd white male just lol

he took the term slay count quite literally

On a forum where we get a white worship thread literally everyday? doubt it. Also i have no fellow black nationalist.
LOL a few stormfrontcels post bait and cope and you think this forum worships whites? If anything ethnics worship white foids and give them confidence to behave the way they do. Also, we get blacked and bbc threads often as well, everytime some white woman is fucked by a tyrone and it's posted here, bbc and blacked is spammed to the max. Go back to cuckkit.

BAlcks arent ethnic and all stats speaks against black foid andd white male just lol
Blacks ARE ethnics. Anyone who denies this is simply deluding themselves.

Pretty based if he punished more thots for sluttery than raped nice black girls

LOL a few stormfrontcels post bait and cope and you think this forum worships whites? If anything ethnics worship white foids and give them confidence to behave the way they do. Also, we get blacked and bbc threads often as well, everytime some white woman is fucked by a tyrone and it's posted here, bbc and blacked is spammed to the max. Go back to cuckkit.

"Go back to cukkit"

Lmfao we're done here.

Blacks ARE ethnics. Anyone who denies this is simply deluding themselves.

Why are you here then?
I’m an aspergercel and women still hate me. He is really ugly, though. Fucking black women isn’t an indication of being chadlite.

"Go back to cukkit"

Lmfao we're done here.
Lol you joined 2 months before me, who are you to tell me? You have 1k messages here in such short time, I at least have a life outside this forum even though I'm an incel. Posting trash and spam replies just to rack up reply count doesn't make you a high ranked member here.

Lol you joined 2 months before me, who are you to tell me? You have 1k messages here in such short time, I at least have a life outside this forum even though I'm an incel. Posting trash and spam replies just to rack up reply count doesn't make you a high ranked member here.

Here man, take this. I think you've earned it.

official-clown-license-this-clown-license-belongs-to-you-clown-66960050.png

JFL black foids are desperate for sure

JBW proven ngl

All White Criminals are called White Supremacists and Pedophiles.
If you look at someone the wrong way, you're a White Supremacist.

Bu..Bu..But muh BBC!! ROFLMAO!!!

Nigger copers on suicide watch.

Tariq Nasheed throws around the white supremacist label.

Lol at copers in his replies saying it can't be real, that he couldn't have fucked 600 sisters. Status + white + low class black women makes it easy for him.

Blackcopers

Last edited:
600? How is that even possible?

404: Chadlite not found.

Some guy figured out he could slay black women by wigga maxxing, and i'm guessing he piked up aids along the way, from one of the black women.

That's the story those pictures are telling to me.

Fuck off volcel.
You are being very mean right now. What can one man do against such reckless hate? Maybe if you saw what I actually looked like, you wouldn’t be so quick to jump to conclusions.

You are being very mean right now. What can one man do against such reckless hate? Maybe if you saw what I actually looked like, you wouldn’t be so quick to jump to conclusions.
Listen mate, if you wouldn’t have sex with a woman because of her race, you are volcel.

Black women would rather get aids from low tier whitey than give any of us blackcels the time of day.

Listen mate, if you wouldn’t have sex with a woman because of her race, you are volcel.
I don’t like 99 percent of black women and landwhales. Would you have sex with someone you aren’t even remotely attracted to and are repulsed by? Race is irrelevant, attraction isn’t.

He raped them but they’re taking pics with him huh? This nigger is coping hard

I don’t like 99 percent of black women and landwhales. Would you have sex with someone you aren’t even remotely attracted to and are repulsed by? Race is irrelevant, attraction isn’t.
Yes I would fuck well below my looksmatch, meanwhile you are even more picky than a woman. Chads.co is real JFL