Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadlite friend from old PUA times actually convinced me to go out with him tonight

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...And it's over. 13 rejections on a row was as far as I managed to endure before losing my good mood and motivation to go on.

My friend kissed 5 girls, including one really cute Asian I wanted so much, and got the phone numbers/social media of all of them. Will most certainly fuck at least some of them, as he always does. I'd say he's 6.5 to 7/10 in looks. Great squarish skull shape, taller than me, full head of hair, nice jawline, etc.

It had been a while since I went out like that, pure blackpill, Chads kissing girls everywhere, ugly and normal guys getting rejected left and right.

One friend of ours who is even uglier than me (he's like 2/10, incel skull, curly hair, terrible midface, acne) got some crushing rejections such as friendly asking "what's your name" and getting a "none of your business" as response.

Brutal. It's over. I should have stayed home, I only went because my friend bought my ticket, was a college party.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a strong desire to punch a femoid in the face at the end of the night. The highlight of the night was some dumb drunk bitch hitting her face on my elbow and falling down, I tried my best not to laugh but didn't apologize either.

race, height of the chadlite?

I had something similar happen to me except I think they brought me out to laugh at me.

That "none of your business" is so provoking. You can still go out, just don't approach?

race, height of the chadlite?
He's mostly white, but not pure white, must have some bits of black and native. Typical Brazilian white with wavy hair. He's 187 centimeters which I think is a little below 6'2''.

That "none of your business" is so provoking. You can still go out, just don't approach?
I meant "go out" in the sense of going out tonight to a party/club to approach girls, etc. I go out daily, not a Hikikomori or something.

If you mean going to places like that not to approach, I don't see any point in doing that. No femoid will ever approach me and I don't want to pay to listen to loud shitty music and seeing Chads and Chadlites kissing and getting the contacts of femoids I'm really attracted to while I rot in the corner.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a strong desire to punch a femoid in the face at the end of the night. The highlight of the night was some dumb drunk bitch hitting her face on my elbow and falling down, I tried my best not to laugh but didn't apologize either.

At least you got your revenge, in a way hahahaah

I stopped asking bitches out after I realized that woman give signs of who they are attracted to. And I wasn't getting any signs.

Why would an incel torture themselves by going out to Chad/Stacey mating grounds?

Why would an incel torture themselves by going out to Chad/Stacey mating grounds?
I was hoping on getting at least a kiss. But it's really not worth it at all. Even landwhales rejected me kinda harshly.

He's mostly white, but not pure white, must have some bits of black and native. Typical Brazilian white with wavy hair. He's 187 centimeters which I think is a little below 6'2''.

mogs everyone here

ogre

I think because he's nt and wasn't circumcised. As long as they have that and above a 5 and not mental, or have severe anxiety, most of them do good. Especially in brazil.

I meant "go out" in the sense of going out tonight to a party/club to approach girls, etc. I go out daily, not a Hikikomori or something.

If you mean going to places like that not to approach, I don't see any point in doing that. No femoid will ever approach me and I don't want to pay to listen to loud shitty music and seeing Chads and Chadlites kissing and getting the contacts of femoids I'm really attracted to while I rot in the corner.
They would give you signs if they were interested I guess. I never went to nightclubs because it would be an awkward hell.

No reason to leave the house as an incel unless you're going ER.

I stopped asking bitches out after I realized that woman give signs of who they are attracted to. And I wasn't getting any signs.

This. If a woman is genuinely interested, she will make and hold eye contact then smile. Obviously if you're truecel, they will never do this.

If you insist on going out, I will say there is one technique that will get women to approach you, even if your subhuman. Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying they will be attracted or if you'll be able to pull them, but you will at least have the social capital to attempt some form of "game". The only thing I've ever seen work consistently is to go out with a few friends and you guys have as much fun as you can by yourselves. Be loud, laugh a lot , large body language and complete disinterest in any femoids around you. Women are attracted like moths to a flame to groups of males who are enjoying life without them. They want to infiltrate the hierarchy and see if they can get validated for having a vagina by the group. Blow them off, they likely keep hovering around the group, eventually invite them, run whatever dumb game shit, yada yada. Again, whether you can ever translate this social engineering into actual sex is another story, but it can at least attract females to your group who will act cool instead of bitchy because they want group acceptance.

This. If a woman is genuinely interested, she will make and hold eye contact then smile. Obviously if you're truecel, they will never do this.

If you insist on going out, I will say there is one technique that will get women to approach you, even if your subhuman. Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying they will be attracted or if you'll be able to pull them, but you will at least have the social capital to attempt some form of "game". The only thing I've ever seen work consistently is to go out with a few friends and you guys have as much fun as you can by yourselves. Be loud, laugh a lot , large body language and complete disinterest in any femoids around you. Women are attracted like moths to a flame to groups of males who are enjoying life without them. They want to infiltrate the hierarchy and see if they can get validated for having a vagina by the group. Blow them off, they likely keep hovering around the group, eventually invite them, run whatever dumb game shit, yada yada. Again, whether you can ever translate this social engineering into actual sex is another story, but it can at least attract females to your group who will act cool instead of bitchy because they want group acceptance.
Or just dont play their bs games at all

Does manletism fuck men over in brazil or does a chad face override height to a certain degree?

Lol when i went to some clubs femoids were pushing me and some of them even said "what are you doing here?" When i returned to my cave i started crying

We are second class citizens

Lol@ ugly men who go to to nightclubs

In my country the bouncers tend to outright push you aside if you're an ugly man, unless you pay ten times the normal tariff or are very famous

So you got blue pilled into going out with your friend? Lol.

Have you not learned a single thing on here my boy?

What's the point of that? They will just talk to your friends and ignore you

Being rejected a couple of times = it's over for you at the party in question. Women don't want failures.

Does manletism fuck men over in brazil or does a chad face override height to a certain degree?
Face > height everywhere and especially here where the average height is something like 175 cm. But being tall is definitely an advantage, most Chads I saw picking girls easily were at least 1,80/5'11''.

My 185cm/6'1'' did nothing for me like always, though. JFL "just be tall". My 2/10 friend is 188/6'2'' and I honestly think he's kissless at 24.

Im so afraid about the fact that i will have to try again sooner or later if i decide to do something about my pathetic life... Rejection is the worst fucking feeling of them all

Objectively speaking women are so worthless I can't imagine walking up to one and begging for her attention.

Women have to prove themselves to me before I give them the time of day. I'm so happy I don't have to deal with women.

That's why I always make up an excuse everytime someone asks me out. I would rather stay home studying, eating or playing games than going out to be humilliated by strangers.

he was just using you so he looks better as proxy. lol @ thinking incels stand a chance irl.

hell we dont even stand a chance in online dating this is why im reluctant to even try ever again.

Objectively speaking women are so worthless I can't imagine walking up to one and begging for her attention.

Women have to prove themselves to me before I give them the time of day. I'm so happy I don't have to deal with women.
cope
That's why I always make up an excuse everytime someone asks me out. I would rather stay home studying, eating or playing games than going out to be humilliated by strangers.
yes

Why do you guys put yourselves through this kind of shit? Seriously. In that kind of environment, obviously it will be very shallow bints who base everything entirely on looks. Absolutely pointless going there if you're not at least 6, ideally 7 min.

pure cope

I was hoping on getting at least a kiss. But it's really not worth it at all. Even landwhales rejected me kinda harshly.

I too get rejected by fat chicks.

How old are you guys? What age group were you targeting?

13 rejections in one night... jesus christ, i applaud your balls but that can't feel good

13 wow, you must be a legit uggo

How old are you guys? What age group were you targeting?

13 rejections in one night... jesus christ, i applaud your balls but that can't feel good
I'm 29. People there were 18 and up, most were in the 18-25 bracket.

I don't care about age when approaching as long as they are over 14 (so I don't get arrested) and still have some fertility (no grandmas).

13 wow, you must be a legit uggo
I actually don't consider myself to be THAT ugly, with a cap hiding my baldness I can easily get to the 4/10 mark. But it's definitely not enough.

A third friend who's like 4-5/10 also got rejected, five times if I remember correctly, and returned empty handed.

I'm 29. People there were 18 and up, most were in the 18-25 bracket.

I don't care about age when approaching as long as they are over 14 (so I don't get arrested) and still have some fertility (no grandmas).
Era um baile de favela? hahaHa

Smfh... He's not your friend, man. That's a Chad, using your ugliness to make his 5/10 ass look like a 7. I've been there.

Wanna know what's worse than being used by your friends? BEING ASKED TO PRETEND TO BE GAY, SO YOU CAN BRING CHICKS TO THE CHAD PARTY.

...And it's over. 13 rejections on a row was as far as I managed to endure before losing my good mood and motivation to go on.

My friend kissed 5 girls, including one really cute Asian I wanted so much, and got the phone numbers/social media of all of them. Will most certainly fuck at least some of them, as he always does. I'd say he's 6.5 to 7/10 in looks. Great squarish skull shape, taller than me, full head of hair, nice jawline, etc.

It had been a while since I went out like that, pure blackpill, Chads kissing girls everywhere, ugly and normal guys getting rejected left and right.

One friend of ours who is even uglier than me (he's like 2/10, incel skull, curly hair, terrible midface, acne) got some crushing rejections such as friendly asking "what's your name" and getting a "none of your business" as response.

Brutal. It's over. I should have stayed home, I only went because my friend bought my ticket, was a college party.

THERE ARE ASIANS IN BRAZIL? DO THEY HAVE BIG BUNDAS LIKE MOST BRAZILIAN CHICKS

Machine

I actually don't consider myself to be THAT ugly, with a cap hiding my baldness I can easily get to the 4/10 mark. But it's definitely not enough.

A third friend who's like 4-5/10 also got rejected, five times if I remember correctly, and returned empty handed.
Is there a picture of you on the ratings thread?

I will never socially address a femoid without any IOIs.

Biggest Japanese population outside of Japan is in Brazil

#FactsYouDontKnow

Guess the biggest problem is that you care a lot about your rejections. Don´t misunderstand me, i have the same problem and the solution i found is just to see all in a bigger perspective.

Got a Chad friend, always getting laid and always jumping into serious relationships, he always end suffering and crying like a baby cause some whore leave he for another dick. Also know some femoids that ended having a life with someone they really don´t care at all, and they are tied to this life either by childrens, need of cash or lack of visibility (AKA You hit the wall so hard).

In the end all this shit ends in unlimited drama big bangs, at first glance could look funny and easy being a Chad or a Stacy but i guess they dont find happinnes or success so easily as whe imagine.

Indeed i found some relief on being conscius about wath i get and wath i have to expect, thats some self knowledge a femoid or a Chad can NEVER obtain, femoids cause their pulsion is to always look for a better male (While you are getting worst with the time), and Chads because when things start to go wrong you wont have anyone close to truly help you (Womans hate problems and mans can´t be truly friends of you).

For wath i read in this forums i feel a big aura of despair everywhere but i think most people forget that aren´t Chads and Stacys the ones who built civilization, the ones who bring order, the ones who put a man in the fucking moon.

If it serves for some kind of relief i think this social madness that let the woman hipergamy flows freely can only end with the end of this civilization, just check japan for more info about how a great country can go to hell at max speed.

There are some where I live, not that many. Yeah, the Asian girl was dancing funk and shaking her bunda, hue.

I want your life. Make it easy for me to just go out, kill as many as I can and put an end to this nightmare. Why don't you do it? It should be easy for you.

There are some where I live, not that many. Yeah, the Asian girl was dancing funk and shaking her bunda, hue.
what a macaco, I bet she is 56% Asian and probably has macaco blood in her(no h8 to Brazilians, just a meme)