Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious chadlite fishing

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
how are the results? do chadlite fishes get interest from decent looking foids. @Personalityinkwell @mylifeistrash

Show example of chadlite

Show example of chadlite

generally speaking a chadlite lacks prominent qualities and possess a few dimorphic traits, for example most tiktok e-boys are chadlites due to their lack of facial masculinity and frame, albeit frame isnt that significant but having 10% Bf is ideal.

I'd say youtuber Paul Joseph Watson is a chadlite.

234616.jpg

Harry styles too

Sexy-Harry-Styles-Pictures.jpg

Yeah same for me imo.

I'd consider myself a pretty strict rater
Same here, but then you have incels on here who think mid-tier Beckies are Stacies. :feelskek:

I’ve done it. His results are close to incel than a Chad. That’s how out of control hypergamy is.

ive done it once with nickmercs
NICKMERCS_Twitch-Deal.jpg

and i thought he was a true chad, but he was getting barely any hot girl matches, most where average or below average girls, and even those below average girls talked like they would settle with an inferior and maybe give me a chance but reluctantly. it was depressing, i stopped doing it

they get landwhales and grannies correct?

and i thought he was a true chad, but he was getting barely any hot girl matches, most where average or below average girls, and even those below average girls talked like they would settle with an inferior and maybe give me a chance but reluctantly. it was depressing, i stopped doing it

just what @mentalcel666 said

Jfl hes borderline incel