Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadlite faces 20 years in prison for saving refugees

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
This is him:
Trafico_de_personas-Inmigrantes-Lesbos-Bomberos-Sevilla_-Ciudad-Sucesos_379972784_116765242_1706x960.jpg

I hope he gets found guilty. Also, the German NGO that he was working with threw him under the bus by declaring themselves insolvent and can't give him a defense.
Source (just use Google Translate my dudes): https://www.elespanol.com/sociedad/...sible-pena-bombero-malagueno/379962409_0.html

He deserves it for being a racially white knighting egomaniac.

Send him to Salvini so he can feed him to pitbulls in his basement...

mogs me to the next dimension, hope he suffers

He deserves the rope tbh

Hope he gets bum fucked by some of these very same criminal rapefugees.

Fuck immigrants tbh hope their boats sink and drown tbh

Hes a mid-tier normie (by white standards)

I hope it was worth it for that beta-male.

You have to have insect tier IQ to do this. Libya isn't a war zone, its just a shit hole thanks to yet another western intervention (to stop gadaffi creating a cold backed competitor to the petrodollar).

Why does that mean the cunts have to come to europe? Stay in your own countries. Then brainlets like this guy engage in trafficking of non citizens into a country and then throw their hands up and cry "what did I do wrong?".

I love it when chads suffer, and I love it when liberals suffer, so this is double lifefuel. I hope this cuck gets the maximum sentence possible and gets buttraped in prison day in and day out. My life may suck but at least it'll be better than his. Justice was served.

normie strategies for getting laid in 2019

For once the west is doing something to defend itself...? I almost can't believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back