Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chadlite ends up with 3/10

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
My landlord is a Chadlite.
Young, blond hair, insane jaw, light grey eyes, 6'5+ looking ass nigga with a built shredded body.
He works as a professor and a personal fitness coach, makes really good money and has a relatively large following on his social media accounts as well.
Despite his chadlite status he's still a pretty nice and down to earth guy and I've known him for years.
Anyways after four years of being single, he finally settled down with an obese curry foidlet with a nose the size of my palm.
Un-fucking-believable.
It's beyond over for people like us.

that nigga is fucking retarded, he deserves what he gets, slow life motherfucker

yes, bro, this happens all the time

i don't know why people on here seethe all the time that "normies get laid constantly, only monsters can't get laid" when if you get out of the house even a little you see related and acquainted men that can only break their dry spell, by dating shit tier women and single moms

it killed my soul to see guys find out that their new girlfriend was hiding a child from another marriage, and be incapable of letting her go because of a lack of romantic opportunity

Curries already smell imagine how worse it'll be with all those fat folds :feelspuke:

Interesting, perhaps he knows that a Stacey would most likely divorce him and take half of his money. :feelswhat:

Larp. Chads can be retarded but they’re not that retarded

thats a chad
which makes it worse:feelsUnreal:
I remember during one of his calls with a female client, she started hard simping for him.
I honestly have no fucking clue what happened.

Imagine being born a chad and wasting all that genetic potential to commit to a curry abomination.

Some Chadlites do that to ensure the foid is locked down. They are that needy.

I know personally a Chad who dates a 4/10 so nothing impresses me anymore.

JFL at the shitskins coping with 'JBW' shit. White men are the ones who need to be 8+ only to get ugly ass bitches.

Maybe men simply aren't as shallow as foids. Some of us do care about personality.

OP sent me a pic of the foid and she’s deffo not a 3/10. She’s like a 6-7/10. OP is hard coping

My landlord is a Chadlite.
Young, blond hair, insane jaw, light grey eyes, 6'5+ looking ass nigga with a built shredded body.
He works as a professor and a personal fitness coach, makes really good money and has a relatively large following on his social media accounts as well.
Despite his chadlite status he's still a pretty nice and down to earth guy and I've known him for years.
Anyways after four years of being single, he finally settled down with an obese curry foidlet with a nose the size of my palm.
Un-fucking-believable.
It's beyond over for people like us.
Wait let me get this straight
You’re saying Mr. Gray
Is settling for Buddha? But theres someone out there for me right? If this isnt ropefuel idk what is

Attachments

• 42F10926-A6A2-47A8-824C-8F33E89681F1.jpeg
    42F10926-A6A2-47A8-824C-8F33E89681F1.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 46BC348D-5E0B-4078-BEC9-86E49263BDE5.jpeg
    46BC348D-5E0B-4078-BEC9-86E49263BDE5.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 72
Wait let me get this straight
You’re saying Mr. Gray
Is settling for Buddha? But theres someone out there for me right? If this isnt ropefuel idk what is
The foid has quite similar body proportions to the pic you posted actually.
Welldone.

yes, bro, this happens all the time

i don't know why people on here seethe all the time that "normies get laid constantly, only monsters can't get laid" when if you get out of the house even a little you see related and acquainted men that can only break their dry spell, by dating shit tier women and single moms

it killed my soul to see guys find out that their new girlfriend was hiding a child from another marriage, and be incapable of letting her go because of a lack of romantic opportunity
2021:It’s over for sub 7

2040: It’s over for sub 10 men :feelskek::feelskek:

The foid has quite similar body proportions to the pic you posted actually.
Welldone.
You are aware that the reason women wont date us is because guys like your landlord settle and dont date their looksmatch right? :feelsseriously:

Men need to have standards too.

Please don’t be true the dating market couldn’t have gotten this bad :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Sounds larpy. 6'5" AND a professor? That's like 0.001%.

I'm all for shitposting but we need to keep it at least slightly believable. The world is as cucked as it is even without made up bullshit.