Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadlite dates 16yo prime JB for a few months and impregnates her

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
You will never experience young love, it’s only for the genetically gifted.

Chadlite will dump her in a few months and find a new girl and she’ll be a single mother. Her child will grow up without a dad and with a mother 16 years older than her.

Attachments

• 23487C4B-FC0D-442F-B02E-FA485BE703C1.jpeg
    23487C4B-FC0D-442F-B02E-FA485BE703C1.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 563
  • 755F4935-AB4A-46A2-AB54-74B9DECFD615.jpeg
    755F4935-AB4A-46A2-AB54-74B9DECFD615.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 556
  • 8D7790CC-D92B-43BD-82CE-50939CC867F6.jpeg
    8D7790CC-D92B-43BD-82CE-50939CC867F6.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 760
  • 9243C526-2F0B-422C-A8C2-8AB31EF13346.jpeg
    9243C526-2F0B-422C-A8C2-8AB31EF13346.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 509
I don’t give a shit tbh.

This is ropefuel...

Honestly, we have no control over our success with females.

It was mostly determined before birth at the DNA level.

Can't blame myself over something I had no control over.

Congrats to this chad lite for his genetics he absolutely did not work for.

He most likely just attracted this foid just by his very existence.. there's no way this chadlite will appreciate her very long unless she has some type of rare virtuous personality...

This older foid is taking advantage of this kids biological drive honestly... almost like a female predator

I guess as long as they're both happy though.

Last edited:
Then why'd you click on this thread?
I read every thread.

How is a Chadlite or Chad fucking a girl and making her pregnant thread worthy? That’s basically a everyday occurrence. We all already know we missed out on everything normal people have.

At least now I know :feelstastyman:

I read every thread.

How is a Chadlite or Chad fucking a girl and making her pregnant thread worthy? That’s basically a everyday occurrence. We all already know we missed out on everything normal people have.
What's the point of even being on this site then? How is reading about missing out on social and romantic relationships on an internet forum worthy of your time? That's basically an everyday occurrence. You already know you missed out on everything normal people have.

He must have a great personality.

What's the point of even being on this site then? How is reading about missing out on social and romantic relationships on an internet forum worthy of your time? That's basically an everyday occurrence. You already know you missed out on everything normal people have.
You just explained to yourself why this site is mostly garbage. Low IQ spam threads repeating the same concepts over and over again.

Really the only people bringing new content or observations is @BlkPillPres @NeetSupremacist @VincentVanCope and maybe a handful of others.

There are very few good posters anymore and I’m not claiming to be one of them either.

Really low bar for prime jb...

You will never experience young love, it’s only for the genetically gifted.

Chadlite will dump her in a few months and find a new girl and she’ll be a single mother. Her child will grow up without a dad and with a mother 16 years older than her.
We get it, we missed out over something we have zero control over. Now get lost, asshole.

This is going to be one poor miserable child

Pregnant foids are disgusting, imagine a otherwise thin woman bloated to have a big belly, inside containing a fetus. How did that shit remain for millions of years evolutionarily? I mean pregnant foids are easy targets for raging beta males who doesn't get the chance to mate.

Looks like putting on pounds of makeup everyday since puberty makes your skin age very poorly considering looks 25 at 16.

And I must "look for woman my age". And work hard, because no woman wants man who has nothing to bring to the table

FUCK, THAT THIS BITCH IS 13 YEARS OLD GETTING RAWDOGGED BY JB CHAD!!! WTF IS THIS SHIT!! JUST BE NT THEORY

I hope both of them die painfully

Happened to my oneitis in secondary school. She got knocked up by a chad (he was the best looking guy in the whole school and 2 years older than her) and he dumped her and moved away JFL.

How the fuck did that whore get 400 k likes

Honestly, we have no control over our success with females.

It was mostly determined before birth at the DNA level.

Can't blame myself over something I had no control over.

Congrats to this chad lite for his genetics he absolutely did not work for.

He most likely just attracted this foid just by his very existence.. there's no way this chadlite will appreciate her very long unless she has some type of rare virtuous personality...

This older foid is taking advantage of this kids biological drive honestly... almost like a female predator

I guess as long as they're both happy though.
this is why your inkel sweaty :soy:

Wonder what it feels like to be 16 and "in love" :feelsbadman:

He is not Tyronelite.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This guy is a giga Zyros framecel Skeletor. It fucking sucks and is comical how little body matters for males.

and all the beta orbiters supporting/paying her. How nice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back