Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadlite complains about getting raped by a woman (jfl) anyone else know more about this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJqO8e9kO70

I don't know who the fuck any of these people are but I assume they're tiktokers. The guy in the video was complaining about how some foid tried to fuck him when he didn't want to but I had to turn it off because I got too jealous. What a humblebrag.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJqO8e9kO70

I don't know who the fuck any of these people are but I assume they're tiktokers. The guy in the video was complaining about how some foid tried to fuck him when he didn't want to but I had to turn it off because I got too jealous. What a humblebrag.

hahaha. oh the horror I feel so bad he was FORCED to have sex:feelsohh::feelsohh: oh my God the absolute horror

Even though he's a chadlite, that crazy bitch deserved to be called out and I hope all female rapists get called out and punished appropriately one day. Too bad if a guy did the same thing as her, he'd be rotting in prison, but she gets off with just a few videos addressing her.

She's apparently assaulted other guys as well, 18 year old chad groper!
sienna-mae-gomez-denies-allegation-she-sexually-assaulted-against-ex-boyfriend-jack-wright-everything-happened-far.jpg

Even though he's a chadlite, that crazy bitch deserved to be called out and I hope all female rapists get called out and punished appropriately one day. Too bad if a guy did the same thing as her, he'd be rotting in prison, but she gets off with just a few videos addressing her.
Men men rape they should be treated the same as foid rapists.