Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chadlet asks drunk foids if they would fuck a virgin!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Most say no because virgins=ugly.
Fucking rage fuel these fucking hoes should be shot at sight. The worst is the landwhale at 2:52. I wish death on her.

water is wet...

It should be illegal for women to have sex with above their looksmatch.
That way they either stay virgins or learn to enjoy their own level

Goddamit. I fucking hate life.

"You need to fuck a lot to become good at sex. You need to be good at sex before I'll fuck you."

I. Hate. Life.

Goddamit. I fucking hate life.

"You need to fuck a lot to become good at sex. You need to be good at sex before I'll fuck you."

I. Hate. Life.
you need to understand there is really no shame or limit to the things they will ask for in a mate.

in places like china, which are always one step ahead of the west, the woman demands that the man have healthy, vigorous and self-sufficient parents or else she reconsiders marrying him, because his parents could be a burden for her in the future.

Don't give them views

Chadlet? His face is low normie tier. But he is white and blond so ethnic whores love him.

Keep in mind they're wasted so he has it more easy.

I'm interested in fucking you, roastie.
Tbh, i don't have interest in normal sex but still.

I don't want a mate. I want to fuck.
hope you got what it takes for one night stands then. if she sees you as good enough for one then none of the shit in the video would even come up

I enjoy videos like this because it reinforces my desire to never go outside.

I would be so unbelievably miserable around any of these annoying fucks.

Inceldom is such a catch-22. If you don't get laid by 14 it's ogre.

Also I'm pretty sure the guy who says he's not on roids is actually on roids. I've only seen that type of shit attainable through steroids.

I enjoy videos like this because it reinforces my desire to never go outside.

I would be so unbelievably miserable around any of these annoying fucks.
Sometimes I feel blessed.

Inceldom is such a catch-22. If you don't get laid by 14 it's ogre.

Also I'm pretty sure the guy who says he's not on roids is actually on roids. I've only seen that type of shit attainable through steroids.
he is a small balled faggot would punch him in his face

Guys like this must have been incel-ish in the past, all of their videos like this are catered to incels, guys exposing girls "true nature"

Lol, it makes complete sense, a male who has fucked tons of foids is more likely off higher genetic quality than one who is still a virgin, therefore foids would prefer him, if a chad was a virgin these same whores would spend time teaching him everything, it just so happens that chads more often than not (for obvious reasons) are not virgins.

hope you got what it takes for one night stands then. if she sees you as good enough for one then none of the shit in the video would even come up
Hehe... I want to be a giga-chad so badly. It won't happen though.

I'm not good for one night stands or long term relationships. Besides, I have no fucking interest in a relationship. The idea is sickening. Every time I've met a girl and spent time with her, it has only increased my hatred of the gender.

Hot? Beetween the two chinks, the stereotypical jew foid and the landwhale I had more gag reflexes then when I vomit. Not volcel but we all know that their looksmatchs are danglng left to right as you read this.

Just hide your power level

That thumbnail tho.
Also don't start the video chadlite gets money if we watch it.

Being born a sub-8 man is a life of non-stop torture.

Lol at the guy at the end (at like 4.50) all the girls knew he was a Virgin from the get go and he tried to lie. Bet he posts at CuckTears.

at least he calls her out.

that shit probably left a scar

That's the cause of inceldom.
Just think if any of us asked these questions.