Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR ChadGPT writes an incels.is post.

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

Can't end on a loss.
★★★★★
Title: "Feeling Hopeless About the Future"

Hey guys,

I'm just really struggling today and needed a place to vent where people might understand what I'm going through. It feels like no matter what I do, I just can't catch a break. Every day is the same—wake up, go to a job I hate, come home to an empty apartment, and then spend the evening alone.

I try to put myself out there, but it never seems to work. I see all these normies out there with their perfect lives, getting everything they want without even trying, and it just makes me feel even worse. It's like I'm invisible to women, and no matter how much I improve myself, nothing changes.

I've tried hitting the gym, dressing better, and even working on my social skills, but none of it matters. I'm stuck in this cycle of rejection and loneliness, and it's really starting to wear me down. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to find someone who sees me for who I am and not just what I look like or how much money I make.

I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening, guys. If anyone has any advice or just wants to share their own experiences, I'd really appreciate it.

Stay strong.

Over for ChadGPT

Last edited:
Lol the ai writes exactly how greys do with their first post

What did you type for it to write that?

As title says.
Bild 2024 08 03 024903741

Over for ChadGPT
Lol the ai writes exactly how greys do with their first post
:feelskek: :feelskek: was about to say that
Title: "Sick of Chads and Stacys Running the Show"

I'm done with this clown world. Every day is a reminder that Chads and Stacys get everything handed to them on a silver platter, while the rest of us are left to rot. I'm tired of being invisible, of putting in effort only to get nothing in return.
I've gymcelled, worked on my looksmaxxing, even tried to fake it till I make it, but it's all a scam. The blackpill is real, and it's staring us right in the face. Normies and their platitudes about confidence and putting yourself out there make me want to puke. They don't get it. They never will.
I'm fed up with seeing Chads effortlessly attract women while we get ghosted and laughed at. They don't have to try; everything just falls into place for them. And the Stacys? They wouldn't give us the time of day unless it benefits them somehow. It's a rigged game, and we're the losers by default.
Social media is a joke too. Every time I open Instagram or Snapchat, it's just a highlight reel of normie success and happiness, rubbing our faces in it. Dating apps are even worse—endless swiping with no matches, while the Chads clean up.
This world is broken. No amount of self-improvement or fake positivity is going to change that. The blackpill truth is that some of us are just doomed from the start, no matter how hard we try.
So, let's hear it. How are you dealing with this mess? What's the point in trying when the deck is stacked against us from the get-go? Vent your frustrations, share your stories, and let's remind each other that we're not alone in seeing through the facade.
Stay strong, brothers.