Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chadfishing tips?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
I really want nudes:cryfeels:. I want to chadfish but it is really difficult. Anyone care to help?

Don't do it.

And there's an easier way to see naked foids.

I really want nudes
There's this thing called "Google" which you can use to get access to hundreds of thousands of nude pictures of hot women, Mr. FBI man.

There's this thing called "Google" which you can use to get access to hundreds of thousands of nude pictures of hot women, Mr. FBI man.

The whole point of chadfishing is to get nudes of foids you would not normally be able to find online :feelsseriously:

The whole point of chadfishing is to get nudes of foids you would not normally be able to find online :feelsseriously:
Jfl you can find LITERALLY every type of foid online

Chadfishing destroyed my soul.

Use Chad pics. All there is to it.

Not upper-tier normie pics. Not Chad-lite pics. CHAD pics. You will quickly find that "strong independent women" don't exist in the presence of Chad... or at all of course, but the illusion they try and project instantly shatters once Chad is involved.

I wouldn't suggest doing it if you're at all suicidal though. Feel bad about yourself NOW? Just wait until you see how much differently 'foids treat Chad to YOU despite all these dumb holes bullshitting about "personality" or "Oh i just want a nice guy" and shit.

Think he's talking about traps. Unless that was a different graycel.

Not upper-tier normie pics. Not Chad-lite pics. CHAD pics. You will quickly find that "strong independent women" don't exist in the presence of Chad... or at all of course, but the illusion they try and project instantly shatters once Chad is involved.

I wouldn't suggest doing it if you're at all suicidal though. Feel bad about yourself NOW? Just wait until you see how much differently 'foids treat Chad to YOU despite all these dumb holes bullshitting about "personality" or "Oh i just want a nice guy" and shit.

agree

people cope nad say "PROFILE LOOKS FAKE"

but hwen I use photoshopped chad pics women act like retards and always believe it, even with a non verified profile

Pure distilled Suicidefuel Blackpill right there :feelsrope:

agree

people cope nad say "PROFILE LOOKS FAKE"

but hwen I use photoshopped chad pics women act like retards and always believe it, even with a non verified profile

I have girls on my chadfish sc who have found my chad's Tiktok and Instagram page and still think I'm real lol. One sends me semi-naked vids all day every day. Even though I said I'm in a different country and my chad has a girlfriend.