Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadfishing Plan.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Now that I am back at Uni, I wish to try Chadfishing out now.

I plan on creating a fake Tinder/Bumble account as a Chad, while listing the exact same hobbies I do; smoke weed, play vidya, write, etc.

We shall see where this takes us, if anyone has advice or suggestions, lmk :feelsYall:

What’s exactly your goal with this? Just to talk to women online or to meet up and expose yourself?

You'll just end up hurting yourself

Now that I am back at Uni, I wish to try Chadfishing out now.

I plan on creating a fake Tinder/Bumble account as a Chad, while listing the exact same hobbies I do; smoke weed, play vidya, write, etc.

We shall see where this takes us, if anyone has advice or suggestions, lmk :feelsYall:
High IQ tbh you will get an online gf and if she ever wants to meet up just make an excuse it may not last long but it’ll be fun

What’s exactly your goal with this? Just to talk to women online or to meet up and expose yourself?
To prove how foids are simply just attracted to chad and don't give af about personality :feelsjuice:

Girl will be all over you, she either leaves due to lack of commitment if you decide not to meet her or she will look at you with disgust if you do decide to meet her

To prove how foids are simply just attracted to chad and don't give af about personality :feelsjuice:
Makes sense, good idea. Post all the convo here.
Are you planning to just keep it online/never tell her?

I love seeing a good chadfishing account. Post the results when you're done.

Link the roasties to this post when you are done chadfishing them