Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chadfishing pill has ruined me.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
After looking at many online dating experiments and seeing how involved in the conversation foids are with Chad, I decided to log back into my account just to remember how bad I have it. Messaged about 10 girls. 8 of them didn't even read my message. Must've saw my face and noped out. One opened it and said hey and hasn't responded to my last message nearly 2 days later even though she was online today. The other one is just an attention seeker, she actually replies to my messages, but she's giving me one word answers. I told this bitch that I like her pics and all she had to say was "K". Not even a thank you JFL. If I was Chad she would have asked if I wanted to see nudes. Shit like this happens to us and they wonder why incels are misogynistic :reeeeee:

I know this feeling, especially one word answers and shit, now do chadfishing again and match the same foid, you will see how convo changes, it's like looks matter.