Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfishing on fb groups

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
I created a fb account with a chad profile pic then locked it, so it limits what others can see - it just shows the chad profile pic and his name. I then joined a heap of singles dating groups and a few lesbian only groups for cities around Australia. I made an introduction post in every group I joined, with a bit of bullshit about me and what I'm looking for, along with a chadfish selfie pic. Within 24 hrs, I had 39 friend requests from foids and nearly 100 message requests, in addition to comments saying omg ur so hot, ur cute, pm me etc. One post even got 75 likes - for comparison, other posts by foids got around 30 likes, and posts by guys got like 5-10 if they were lucky.
Most of these bitches are in relationships, others are married with kids, others are openly lesbian with the LGBTOHSUIGDVBLIUAHBSLIUDGIAKGUBDAUKYVBSDABLIUSGALIYGVSDA flag emoji on their profile, but they want to get dicked down by chadfish :feelskek:
I've got some of these sluts on snapchat, arranging to stand them up soon.
For those of you who can't be fucked chadfishing on dating apps, you can create a FB account and upload a random chad selfie, lock your profile, and disable your privacy settings, then start joining groups and make introduction posts...

Godspeed, make them pay, literally.

Best chadfisher keep up the good work brocel and once your done post some of the lesbian one's I want some life fuel to recover from the lesbianpill.

Most of these bitches are in relationships, others are married with kids, others are openly lesbian with the LGBTOHSUIGDVBLIUAHBSLIUDGIAKGUBDAUKYVBSDABLIUSGALIYGVSDA flag emoji on their profile, but they want to get dicked down by chadfish :feelskek:
Lesbianism does not exist, they are lesbians until a chad is willing to fuck them, then they come out with the "bisexual" bullshit. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The goat at Chadfishing I can't wait for more posts :lul:

Must be that personality.

You sir, are based AF. Break their heart.

Last time I made a FB account those faggots perma banned me about some integrity bullshit.

What about Stacy or Becky fishing jfl?

And they coudn't detect your incel personaliy? Wow :feelskek:

What's the average age of the women