Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadfishing on dating apps

AnonWojak

AnonWojak

Greycel
Do you ever do that? I just made one on Tinder with a light chad tiktoker and there's already a few foids that took the bait ☕.

I'm lowkey tempted to set up a fake date with one of these foids then not not show up and stalk them around .

Last edited:

Based first post.
Do you ever do that? I just made one on Tinder with a light chad tiktoker and there's already a few foids that took the bait ☕.
Many posts of people doing it.
I'm lowkey tempted to set up a fake date with one of these foids then not not show up and stalk them around .
Do it.

Congratulations on your first post, first of many I hope :feelsLightsaber:

Nah its a waste of time. What do I get out of it? I may as well talk to AI chatbots

Yeah I do that often. I make them drive one hour then make them wait. Then I say I saw them IRL, found them ugly and cancel. It destroys their ego and sense of worth.

Yeah I do that often. I make them drive one hour then make them wait. Then I say I saw them IRL, found them ugly and cancel. It destroys their ego and sense of worth.
I'd love to see these whore's faces when they realize they got tricked

No because it would ruin my mental health. Which is already in a poor shape as it is

based grAY

If you have a decent voice have e sex with them on discord :feelsthink::feelsthink:

This is probably ropeful but I wonder how foid would react if my normie ass cold approached her after chad flaked on her

Could also get fapping material if she's dumb enough to send it
Oh trust me she will lmao just make sure to get a dick pic from reddit and send it to her unless you have a big one (no homo) go ahead and send it to her lmao

69033.jpg

Chad fish series thread

Based as fuck. I need to do that sometime too.

Stole chad pics from private Facebook roastme group, did tinder
It was brootal

Does this shit just not make you suicidal? You can waste a foids time but she will just get back on an app and get pumped and dumped for real. Women getting rejected doesnt hurt there ego as much as it does men as there will always be a simp willing to build her confidence back until she hits a certain age