Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfishing: No-showing at coffee shops

EndangeredFish

EndangeredFish

Whoa.
Last week I messed around on OK-Cupid with a chadfish. I wanted to go after a demographic I don't usually see hit: White collar 4-6s in their mid20s-30s who put in their profile that they're looking for relationships (and I excluded those looking for hookups). Basically going after those looking for a long-term relationship that will lead to marriage. Unsurprisingly they all thought they were entitled to an 8+ chad. Hypergamy in action, folks.

The idea was to give no indications that the chad would no-show at the date. Leave them to stew in their own thoughts and wonder what they did wrong...

I have some bar meetups in the pipeline but here's two I engineered during the weekend. The first Becky I convinced to buy a drink while she waited. :feelskek: So I'm, uh, helping the economy? The second one wasn't very exciting but I'm including it anyway. They both ended up calling but the text app I used wasn't ringing and I only saw the missed calls. Will switch to Google Voice for the next round and hopefully collect some voice messages. Shots of their profiles and texts:

Damn newcel you are putting in work. Maybe you will be one of the next great chadfishers of this forum... like for example @Reddit_is_for_cucks or the fakecel catfishman on bitchute.

I noticed you made one of those cunts waste an hour before she texted you, splendid job.

The first Becky I convinced to buy a drink while she waited. :feelskek: So I'm, uh, helping the economy?
chadfishing is keeping the American economy afloat
change my mind :feelshaha:

"Monogamous"

J fucking L