Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting chadfishing made me lose faith in women

• Thread starter Deleted member 42216
  • Start date
Deleted member 42216

Deleted member 42216

emotionlesscel
-
everytime i chadfished women, i've always gotten positive results. i used to call them whores and they found it romantic. but whenever i showed my ugly face they ghosted me or blocked me. lmfao :feelshaha:

Online dating is all about looks.

What the fuck was this retard thinking? As if normal dating isn't all about looks? This bluepiller is on my fakecel radar
What I meant was , in online dating you need to be have top tier looks. In normal dating , average looking men also score. Of course if you are ugly , then you have no chance other then beta bux.

everytime i chadfished women, i've always gotten positive results. i used to call them whores and they found it romantic. but whenever i showed my ugly face they ghosted me or blocked me. lmfao :feelshaha:
hahhahhahhah and fools still deny the :blackpill: JFL :lul::lul:

hahhahhahhah and fools still deny the :blackpill: JFL :lul::lul:
He’s just watered it down :feelsjuice:, I agree with him to a certain extent. An ultra funny and confident 6 can score with a lot of effort Irl, but would get nowhere on tinder. Sub 5 gets nothing :feelsjuice:

He’s just watered it down :feelsjuice:, I agree with him to a certain extent. An ultra funny and confident 6 can score with a lot of effort Irl, but would get nowhere on tinder. Sub 5 gets nothing :feelsjuice:
:yes:agreed