Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadfishing is suicidefuel

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I wanted to talk with some females using some chadlite pics on Tinder. But instead I got sad watching all those beautiful girls that will never be mine.

Nigga dont chadfish

What are you talking about with the foids?
as soon as i get the match i ask them out, also get their numbers: some are shocked, some agree, some are in awe.., because i'm really unique and go straight to the points without even saying hello :lul:, but if i get asked for ig it's over.

as soon as i get the match i ask them out, also get their numbers: some are shocked, some agree, some are in awe.., because i'm really unique and go straight to the points without even saying hello :lul:, but if i get asked for ig it's over.
I don't know what to say, so Ive been just acumulating matches for now

Have you tried just getting straight to dirty talking with them? Like bobs and vagena tier posting but with better grammar and spelling?

Would be interesting to see the results.

Have you tried just getting straight to dirty talking with them? Like bobs and vagena tier posting but with better grammar and spelling?

Would be interesting to see the results.
No, I don't want to do that tbh, I need practice to talk with femoids
incel trait: even as a chad you can't talk to girls :lul:
Yes, it's the lack of experience

Chad fishing them then Chad fisting them.:chad:

It's masochism. The only reason to do it is to stand up foids or make them travel in vain if you really want revenge against them as a whole.

It's masochism. The only reason to do it is to stand up foids or make them travel in vain if you really want revenge against them as a whole.
I want to learn how to talk with foids

I want to learn how to talk with foids
Just bee yourself. Sadly, only works if you're Chad. When foids are into you, they like everything you say. They choose to overhear the bad stuff and find the awkward stuff cute.

Just bee yourself. Sadly, only works if you're Chad. When foids are into you, they like everything you say. They choose to overhear the bad stuff and find the awkward stuff cute.
Yes but its more than nothing. I never have the opportunity to talk with femoids