Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadfishing is alone the first predictor and scientific evidence of the blackpill.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
It is more than evident that normies will never want to accept the scientific blackpill, Not only because it is an uncomfortable truth that resembles the great social entity in practically animal relationships and irrationalities, but also, the problem with all this is not so much accepting that this is so, but the constant denial from reality so that gaslighting is so severe that people who seek to understand why they are alone end up with such severe mental illnesses which either drives them to the point of absolute rage or leaves them narcotized and paralyzed by a blackpill they will never want to take.

For example, let's take the example of Reddit and all those who do Chadfishing:

In this same thread, for example, it is argued that it is a problem with the dating app or community being used:

But we know perfectly well that this is false, and that all trends indicate that an extremely small number of men monopolize the majority of women in the market, There is no even distribution, but the woman actually chooses a few.

In response to this argument, it is argued that the majority of users of these dating apps are men and that there are very few women in contrast or that they are simply bots. And it is true, however, in this normal distribution Only a minority of men get all the attention, and there is no full distribution because it is the foid that has to choose you back.

But as we can see, there are hundreds of cases on Reddit about this phenomenon and normies will always want to qualify this, especially if we take the case of a misogynist Chad and a member of the Nazis.

What is sought to be counter-argued, as always, with whataboutism:

But what these normies want to ignore is that the capacity for this in most men is zero, impossible. Faced with scarcity, men choose and settle for a woman who meets the minimum requirements for permanence. That's why the average man is simple and the woman is not. That's why the average man falls in love and the average woman just lusts Chad, and for that very reason a foid will always have access to sex, most men will not. So just like feminists, these manginas criticize man in his supposed nature because the element of comparison is always Chad, that is, the statistical minority or the man who lives what most will not.

Faced with these phenomena, the foids respond as follows:

Apparently, for the average simp and normie this could be rationalized to say: "I just have to look for good women and then I'll meet a good foid." But the truth is that these types of messages are not for the incel or the normie, but rather it is a competition between foids to determine who is the least promiscuous foid apparently while all, before oportunity, They would drop their panties for Chad, without exception, regardless of personality, because personality is a meme, and if it existed, only the man would have it.

And of course, there are more examples of foids in the cope rationalizing what never happens:

Not only would they fuck Chad 24/7, but under the pure halo effect they would dream of getting married, having children, and even being beaten and mutilated because "I never knew this man was a predatory psychopath", Even if the evidence is there, because, the foid first deceives itself by justifying its instinct and then, it seeks to rationalize its shitty decisions. To which, under pressure, all food comes to the blackpilling conclusion:

And not only is this the problem, but also, people today only know each other through social networks, so when it is argued this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Indiangirlsontinder/s/FiKC0V5bGo

The conclusion does not follow from the preceding arguments, and that is that to meet someone, you need these networks generally, and it doesn't matter which network, it doesn't matter if it's Hinge or Tinder, an Islamic marriage app or Bumble, All or almost all of them have the same procedure where appearance precedes everything else.

Chadfishing alone is, in short, the first widely documentable, repeatable, verifiable and falsifiable experiment that the blackpill is scientifically accurate, and unquestionable.

Have you tried it? Do you have any guides on it? I would like to try it myself

Have you tried it? Do you have any guides on it? I would like to try it myself
Yes, it was years ago, but I didn't like the experience. For me it's just a waste of time and a waste of time. It affects your head psychologically and you only feel worse emotionally seeing that water is wet.

@abuincelalaustrali There are several tutorials online; likewise, the ones at looksfags have tutorials for passing verification on Tinder and other apps.

It is suifuel, your choice.

Truth. I chadfish every week and waste these whores time. You need to look at guides on how to create new accounts when banned by the apps.

I used to Chadfish alot when i first got blackpilled sent many foids to restaurants and made them get taxis wasted their time and money it was satisfying