Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing is actually good for us

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Let's assume for a moment that somehow during our miserable existence, a foid actually takes interest in us and decided to chat. So other than asking her "Hi, how was your day?" and googling "how to chat with a girl", all of us have no idea on how to keep the conversation going.

If you were a Chad you could straight up hit her with a "Wanna fuck" message and before you know it, she'd be down on her knees sucking your dick. But unfortunately that's not the case. We have been condemned to a life of suffering and inceldom. Most of us look like normies of the lowest tier. So to keep the conversation alive and get her more interested in you, we need to experience beforehand on how this whole process works.

The YouTube tutorials and PUA tactics are total bullshit. We ought to have a first hand experience of talking with foids so that we come off as a smart and interesting guy with a sense of humor. Perhaps then she may consider overlooking our hideous face (which is highly unlikely, but what's the harm in trying). And what better way it could be than Chadfishing. When we Chadfish we make lots of mistakes which is often overlooked because she thinks we are Chads. And in the end we learn a lot from it, which MAY prove useful to us in the future. Chances are it will never pay off but what's the harm in being prepared.

And the fact that Chadfishing is condemned by the government and the whole society further proves that they don't really want us to ascend. People hate it when they see an ugly subhuman talking to a foid. They want us to live a life of full of suffering and misery without experiencing intimacy and love from a foid. They never cared about us, if they did they wouldn't have made Chadfishing a criminal offense.

Let's assume for a moment that somehow during our miserable existence, a foid actually takes interest in us and decided to chat. So other than asking her "Hi, how was your day?" and googling "how to chat with a girl", all of us have no idea on how to keep the conversation going.

If you were a Chad you could straight up hit her with a "Wanna fuck" message and before you know it, she'd be down on her knees sucking your dick. But unfortunately that's not the case. We have been condemned to a life of suffering and inceldom. Most of us look like normies of the lowest tier. So to keep the conversation alive and get her more interested in you, we need to experience beforehand on how this whole process works.

The YouTube tutorials and PUA tactics are total bullshit. We ought to have a first hand experience of talking with foids so that we come off as a smart and interesting guy with a sense of humor. Perhaps then she may consider overlooking our hideous face (which is highly unlikely, but what's the harm in trying). And what better way it could be than Chadfishing. When we Chadfish we make lots of mistakes which is often overlooked because she thinks we are Chads. And in the end we learn a lot from it, which MAY prove useful to us in the future. Chances are it will never pay off but what's the harm in being prepared.

And the fact that Chadfishing is condemned by the government and the whole society further proves that they don't really want us to ascend. People hate it when they see an ugly subhuman talking to a foid. They want us to live a life of full of suffering and misery without experiencing intimacy and love from a foid. They never cared about us, if they did they wouldn't have made Chadfishing a criminal offense.
Chadfishing is criminal? Wtf ? I’m a criminal :feelsohgod::giga:

when did the government condemn catfishing?

Don't they just eventually ask to video-chat before it going anywhere?

I mean, I guess that could be one positive about it. But it’s really potent suifuel as well, so considering the astronomical chances most of us have with even getting a conversation with a girl let alone a relationship I’m not sure it is worth it. I think it’s more lifefuel when you use chadfishing to make a stupid whore waste her time and life.

Water is actually wet

Absolutely bullshit. If you are a Chad, girls make an effort to keep the conversation going. Chadfishing for a formula would give zero results even if we could apply it because girls would want to end the convo asap.

"Hello m'lady I tip my fedora to thee and bid you a request for your phone number"
"Oh wow haha you dress weird and talk funny, but anyway you're super hot, sure my number's #___"
The privilege is mine, fair madam. :feelsYall:

Absolutely bullshit. If you are a Chad, girls make an effort to keep the conversation going. Chadfishing for a formula would give zero results even if we could apply it because girls would want to end the convo asap.
No. Even Chads have to try to keep the conversation alive. Unless the guy is a 10/10 gigachad he has to sound interesting and funny.
when did the government condemn catfishing?
Not really an offense but if found guilty into luring someone in a relationship under a false pretense, that person could face jail time.

No. Even Chads have to try to keep the conversation alive. Unless the guy is a 10/10 gigachad he has to sound interesting and funny.

Not really an offense but if found guilty into luring someone in a relationship under a false pretense, that person could face jail time.

really? what's a false pretense? and how is it a relationship if you never meet up irl

They end up asking for Instagram or Snapchat

So CFing wouldn't work... I'd rather just not give them any more power over me.
if found guilty into luring someone in a relationship under a false pretense, that person could face jail time.

Then shouldn't many women also be liable for jail time?

Low iq. The foid will most likely reject you.

really? what's a false pretense? and how is it a relationship if you never meet up irl
Many people commit online fraud by pretending to someone else. They steal their victims personal information or money. So catfishing is not the real offense, the acts like stealing or luring which follows after catfishing is the real offense. Catfishing is just the part of a criminal process.

Chadfishing is somewhat similar. The person is pretending to someone else so chances are he is likely to commit a fraud.

chadfishing is good because we can waste a hole's time making appointments with her 3 hours from where she lives and then upset her :feelsPop:

They should. But we are living in a matriachal society. Crimes committed by women are always overlooked.

So CFing wouldn't work... I'd rather just not give them any more power over me.

I’ve chadfished a whore (who matched me on my real account but wouldn’t reply to me) and made her show up to a restaurant 20 minutes away from her out and buy the chad food while she waited to him to arrive. He never arrived jfl.

Not one word

Many people commit online fraud by pretending to someone else. They steal their victims personal information or money. So catfishing is not the real offense, the acts like stealing or luring which follows after catfishing is the real offense. Catfishing is just the part of a criminal process.

Chadfishing is somewhat similar. The person is pretending to someone else so chances are he is likely to commit a fraud.

ewhoring comes to mind, what are the penalties for say ewhoring?

You are coping hard if you think Chad’s actually have to try being good at conversations. The few times I done it, I had girls wanting me to come to their house and bang them within 5 replies.

The only thing you will learn from chadfishing is that most women are disgusting degenerate whores for attractive men.

CAN ANYONE set me a chadfishing account , i am too low iq to do it , thanks

You are coping hard if you think Chad’s actually have to try being good at conversations. The few times I done it, I had girls wanting me to come to their house and bang them within 5 replies.

The only thing you will learn from chadfishing is that most women are disgusting degenerate whores for attractive men.
I guess you always use the identity of a gigachad to chadfish. I always use the identity of medium tier Chad (to look genuine). So I have to talk for a day or two before the foid is interested in banging.

Obviously foids are interested in banging after 5 messages if the guy is a gigachad. That's not the case with medium tier Chads
Not one word
Couldn't care less.

Don't they just eventually ask to video-chat before it going anywhere?
If they're smart, sure. But she will empathize with poor-Chad who can't afford a video phone.

Foids could spread advice to ask for vid chats but:
1) some won't, because they want competitors to waste time on imposters
2) those who do might be mistrusted as trying to monopolize cam-free Chads

I mean sure, it can sort of help by means of making you familiar with conversations with women, but you'll still be ugly

Y
I mean sure, it can sort of help by means of making you familiar with conversations with women, but you'll still be ugly
Yeah. I wrote IF we find a foid who to looks beyond our hideous face, then it will help. I also wrote that foids rarely look for anything other than looks. So yeah it won't help much but there's nothing wrong in being prepared.

Foids catfish chads all the time, none of them got arrested for luring under false pretenses.
They should. But we are living in a matriachal society. Crimes committed by women are always overlooked.
I never seen a man get arrested for chadfishing either, not even catfishman.

Y
Yeah. I wrote IF we find a foid who to looks beyond our hideous face, then it will help. I also wrote that foids rarely look for anything other than looks. So yeah it won't help much but there's nothing wrong in being prepared.
you may be interested in a thread im about to make